Curious

over9five

Staff member
You only heard this from your boss? I'm guessing the driver made no complaint. Your boss is making it up because his employee is wasting too much time flirting with the UPS guy.

DOK

it's funny but I've know this driver for 10 years and I never would have expected him to do something like this. Why would you deliberately hurt someone that has always been nice to you and you are single? Who was it hurting?
There’s 2 sides to every story and I’m guessing you haven’t heard both

DOK

is that supposed to be funny because I was actually thinking someone said something to him that is not true like the manager he made a complaint because she hates her
You’re talking to us as if the guy is our immediate coworker, as if we know him because we work at ups lol

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
What even is this thread?

Stop entertaining the prattling of women.....

Lady, no one cares...
And if you're really talking about your "friend" then you're especially pathetic and sad.
Get off the internet, grow a garden and buy a cat.

And shame on all you others for even entertaining this woman....

Mods any chance to either move this off the discussion board or shut it down completely? This high school bs has no business in the discussions board.
Are you allowed to talk to anyone by your truck if you are working? Can employees at business or homeowners come and talk to you when you are working?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Mods any chance to either move this off the discussion board or shut it down completely? This high school bs has no business in the discussions board.
I don't think they're hurting anything. Union issues typically gets moderated a little bit more strictly than Discussions because it's a little easier to focus on it being contract stuff and facts.

I'm guessing it's a troll post here, but it seems to be entertaining people.
It'll lose steam and get moved to irrelevance in a day or two.

Thebrownblob

What even is this thread?

Stop entertaining the prattling of women.....

Lady, no one cares...
And if you're really talking about your "friend" then you're especially pathetic and sad.
Get off the internet, grow a garden and buy a cat.

And shame on all you others for even entertaining this woman....

We were hoping for pictures, but we didn’t get any

Thebrownblob

I don't think they're hurting anything. Union issues typically gets moderated a little bit more strictly than Discussions because it's a little easier to focus on it being contract stuff and facts.

I'm guessing it's a troll post here, but it seems to be entertaining people.
It'll lose steam and get moved to irrelevance in a day or two.
Could be a troll post, but seen plenty of drivers getting trouble on route, in these kind of situations. Dummies assume that people are their friends or that the women just love them.