Curious

Cementups

Box Monkey
he complained at her job and they wrote up a formal complaint. She was absolutely blindsided. Said she is not to approach him or his truck moving forward. yet the other day he walked smiling from ear to ear and flirting with her and he started it! I have know him 10 years and I have not seen him act like this with anyone but her. The funny thing is this woman is very very pretty and the manager dislikes her intensely
Just from this part right here, I'm going to guess no complaint was actually made and the manger who dislikes your friend is jealous and created this false claim so your friend stops getting the attention at the office. No claim was ever actually made.

Brownwind

so you make a complaint on a person at their job rather than tell the person yourself? Why would you intentionally cause a problem for someone who did nothing to you and asked you for nothing either.
I’m sorry but after four pages in I have to relieve everybody of the suspense. There’s not a single driver amongst us that would actually make a complaint like this.

Out here we tell our daughters to hide their crazy and act like a lady.Leave the drama to the professionals.

Sassy lady

I’m sorry but after four pages in I have to relieve everybody of the suspense. There’s not a single driver amongst us that would actually make a complaint like this.

Out here we tell our daughters to hide their crazy and act like a lady.Leave the drama to the professionals.
Thankyou for that response I will tell my friend because I think the same

DOK

I agree, just seems odd the driver would make a complaint, the drama it would bring, the job is stressful enough.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't think they're hurting anything. Union issues typically gets moderated a little bit more strictly than Discussions because it's a little easier to focus on it being contract stuff and facts.

I'm guessing it's a troll post here, but it seems to be entertaining people.
It'll lose steam and get moved to irrelevance in a day or two.
IMG_6214.gif

Sassy lady

I thank you so much for all the responses and insight. It is a very stressful job and why bring more stress to it. I can't imagine why he would do this he has always been so nice. I will tell my friend and I hope this makes her feel better. Its a :censored2:y thing to do and I don't think a UPS guy would do it

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I thank you so much for all the responses and insight. It is a very stressful job and why bring more stress to it. I can't imagine why he would do this he has always been so nice. I will tell my friend and I hope this makes her feel better. Its a :censored2:y thing to do and I don't think a UPS guy would do it
IMG_4893.gif

10:30 resi

Something none of y’all thought about. He’s not single and someone found out he was all flirty with old girl and threatened to tell his woman. Ooorrrr, his woman found out about the girl and told him it better stop RIGHT NOW so he made it happen quickly.
I can't believe I didn't read this til page 5! His wife found out! Duh!

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
she is very very attractive and they seemed to get along great. I actually had never seen her so happy I feel so bad for her because 2 days ago he came in the door all smiles and hey what are you doing her thought you'd be out travelling the world because she just got back from a few weeks in Italy. I had never seen him smile so much when walking thru the door and one day later put a complaint on her at the job
Was it one of these clowns by any chance???

IMG_2331.jpeg
IMG_2329.jpeg
IMG_2333.jpeg