Curious

Brownwind

so you make a complaint on a person at their job rather than tell the person yourself? Why would you intentionally cause a problem for someone who did nothing to you and asked you for nothing either.
I’m sorry but after four pages in I have to relieve everybody of the suspense. There’s not a single driver amongst us that would actually make a complaint like this.

Out here we tell our daughters to hide their crazy and act like a lady.Leave the drama to the professionals.

Sassy lady

I’m sorry but after four pages in I have to relieve everybody of the suspense. There’s not a single driver amongst us that would actually make a complaint like this.

Out here we tell our daughters to hide their crazy and act like a lady.Leave the drama to the professionals.
Thankyou for that response I will tell my friend because I think the same

DOK

I agree, just seems odd the driver would make a complaint, the drama it would bring, the job is stressful enough.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't think they're hurting anything. Union issues typically gets moderated a little bit more strictly than Discussions because it's a little easier to focus on it being contract stuff and facts.

I'm guessing it's a troll post here, but it seems to be entertaining people.
It'll lose steam and get moved to irrelevance in a day or two.
IMG_6214.gif

Sassy lady

I thank you so much for all the responses and insight. It is a very stressful job and why bring more stress to it. I can't imagine why he would do this he has always been so nice. I will tell my friend and I hope this makes her feel better. Its a :censored2:y thing to do and I don't think a UPS guy would do it

Sassy lady

you guys are a rough bunch but I appreciate what you guys do and you work very hard. Again I know most of you don't care but I told my friend that some of you think this never happened and she wanted me to thank you all as well.