Customer service dropping fast

UPSmechanicinblue

Sad seeing the better not bigger turning out to be not better and getting smaller in full effect. The new deferred delivery until next day getting implemented. Trailers under 10% being left at the hubs until next day, NDA being delayed to save dispatching extra drivers. Can anyone else add??????

muthatrucka

Sad seeing the better not bigger turning out to be not better and getting smaller in full effect. The new deferred delivery until next day getting implemented. Trailers under 10% being left at the hubs until next day, NDA being delayed to save dispatching extra drivers. Can anyone else add??????
Packages being delayed in the name of consolidation of sorts ,automated hubs and cut feeder runs.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Everything gets held. I have one zip code on my route that is held. Others have their entire routes sit. Nothing has been loaded back based on service levels or otherwise. Cancer meds, perishable food, time sensitive documents.....nothing. Those customers are just screwed. Pickup accounts in those areas screwed as well. And none of our were warned unless a driver gave them a heads up.

rod

Retired 22 years
If the public onlly knew what was going on in the shipping industry they would change shippers. I NEVER recommend UPS anymore. I've never had a problem with FedEx Ground or the post office and with them I don't have to wait until 7-8 o'clock at night to get it---UPS sure isn't the same outfit I worked for.

oldngray

nowhere special
If the public onlly knew what was going on in the shipping industry they would change shippers. I NEVER recommend UPS anymore. I've never had a problem with FedEx Ground or the post office and with them I don't have to wait until 7-8 o'clock at night to get it---UPS sure isn't the same outfit I worked for.
USPS is probably even worse

muthatrucka

I wouldn’t recommend UPS as a career or a shipper. Management and hourly’s agree that we are headed the wrong way and that’s never happened in the last 30 yrs as far as I know. Her long term plan is to get rich while destroying this company and every employee in it. Facts

Staydryitsraining

Do you even work here?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wouldn’t recommend UPS as a career or a shipper. Management and hourly’s agree that we are headed the wrong way and that’s never happened in the last 30 yrs as far as I know. Her long term plan is to get rich while destroying this company and every employee in it. Facts
Sign of the times….

Sporhwhore

Let’s ad closing up smaller facilities that lead to daily service failures when you have 10 1030 stops leave the building at 930 and drive almost an hour when you used to drive 15 minutes which results in 9 out of 10 stops being late and this happens 4 out of 5 days a week!

Sporhwhore

Also let’s not even talk about the circus act to get the air and ground back to the building as well that’s an entire new thread ….👎🏻

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I see my center's air shuttle truck driving back from the airport between 9 and 10 all the time. Absolutely pathetic.

there is no functional difference between the last mile delivery of any service

Hot Carl

Also let’s not even talk about the circus act to get the air and ground back to the building as well that’s an entire new thread ….👎🏻
"Can you just take it to a UPS Store? I'm too lazy and/or stupid to figure out something more efficient than having you drive 5 miles out of area."