Customer service dropping fast

Sporhwhore

No access point within 10 miles of my route unless they go 2 towns away.. I assume NI 3 get sent back to shipper because they couldn’t drive 40 -50 miles to pick up even if they wanted to we have no customer counter

oldupsman

USPS is probably even worse
My brother just retired from USPS after 37 years. It's a mirror image of UPS.
Used to be a well run disciplined outfit. Clean uniforms, clean equipment,
on time delivery. Every piece of mail out every day. Now it's a disaster just
like UPS. He's so happy to be out.

Staydryitsraining

My brother just retired from USPS after 37 years. It's a mirror image of UPS.
Used to be a well run disciplined outfit. Clean uniforms, clean equipment,
on time delivery. Every piece of mail out every day. Now it's a disaster just
like UPS. He's so happy to be out.
Sorry had to add. We actually make money.

UPSmechanicinblue

we've been doing that since early 2021
just started here in michigan- at least this is what my feeder drivers claims. He was bringing partial a load with his single also most daily. Now its just one trailer and the other sits until the next day. I could see if they had to send another driver but they are even holding back on the driver hauling doubles.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Sad seeing the better not bigger turning out to be not better and getting smaller in full effect. The new deferred delivery until next day getting implemented. Trailers under 10% being left at the hubs until next day, NDA being delayed to save dispatching extra drivers. Can anyone else add??????
You're a mechanic? How would you know this and why would you care?

Brownt10

Sad seeing the better not bigger turning out to be not better and getting smaller in full effect. The new deferred delivery until next day getting implemented. Trailers under 10% being left at the hubs until next day, NDA being delayed to save dispatching extra drivers. Can anyone else add??????
I can definitely add. In my building they released the drivers while there was still air in the trailer & there was an entire cart of perishables/urgent packages they left in building.

Every morning I start an hour before preload & I come into the building to see air that is outgoing left on a pallet & not 1 or 2 pieces. I’m talking 10-30 depending on the night. Ground packages left in building as well, lots of it.

To think of the times I got chewed out for much smaller issues like missing 1 air envelope

muthatrucka

Also has anyone else seen this UPS Roadie company? It’s like Grubhub for packages from what I gather. There are so many ways they are using to eliminate us that it’s hard to keep up.

Drink Craft Beer

Everything gets held. I have one zip code on my route that is held. Others have their entire routes sit. Nothing has been loaded back based on service levels or otherwise. Cancer meds, perishable food, time sensitive documents.....nothing. Those customers are just screwed. Pickup accounts in those areas screwed as well. And none of our were warned unless a driver gave them a heads up.
Had a Omaha Steaks order that spa'd to be delivered the following day. Told center manager about it, said it needed to be refrigerated and his reply was "it will, when it gets delivered tomorrow"

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
We had 3 sitting routes on Saturday. Instead of calling in laid off drivers the center manager just had them redispatch them to Monday. Ridiculous.