Customer service dropping fast

UPS the next Verizon stock?
Screenshot_20240603-195124.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I remember in the old days having morning PCMs and they told us “UPS doesn’t make a product all we have to sell is service.” This is so true so once UPS stops service why would anyone need them?
I’ve said this a few times but it needs to be said again “This is what you get when you have a woman doing a man’s job.” CEO Carol is going to ruin in a few short years what men have built over 100 years.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I remember in the old days having morning PCMs and they told us “UPS doesn’t make a product all we have to sell is service.” This is so true so once UPS stops service why would anyone need them?
I’ve said this a few times but it needs to be said again “This is what you get when you have a woman doing a man’s job.” CEO Carol is going to ruin in a few short years what men have built over 100 years.
I remember those exact PCMs. It’s a real shame what’s happened. You have a company with leaders that have no clue about the operations. It’s just numbers.

The worst thing this company did was good public
This will be a very interesting peak

UPSmechanicinblue

You're a mechanic? How would you know this and why would you care?
I have 10 years in central states which if it goes under UPS has to make up the short fall and I have 20 in the UPS temasters fund and I would like both to be fully funded until I pass. If I make it to 80 that will be 30 years of pension payments. I get info from the drivers, the supervisors that I work for and the center team. Would you not care after having 30 years vested in a company?