Cutting routes and getting that work dumped on you

ManInBrown

Oh we cut routes today here’s another 60 stops for you completely off area.
Kiss my friend*c*ing as$ dispatch. You are actual trash.
Theres a real simple solution. Work by the methods safely, and bring it in at 14 with 60 missed. Bet it wont happen again. Play hero ball, and they’ll be doing it twice a week.

Cloud

They do that all the time here too. Instead of paying another driver to do a route, they would rather jam more stops...overwork them and pay them for overtime. Makes a lot of sense.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Where you at?

giphy.gif

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Go slow and make more dough. 60 stops off area. Damn boss thats gonna add a solid 4 hours to my day. Ohh the nav stopped working? Better call some people because my phone doesn't get used for company purposes. I love using that if they ask me to go help someone. My truck is the last in the center with no navigation. If that exxuse works for these 22.4s then you better believe it works for me.

PT Car Washer

Sounds like another win for CA. ;)

I forget sometimes that my state laws help stop stuff like that.
Republican law makers say that it builds character and helps to bring jobs into the state. Low paying PT jobs working 50 hours a week with no benefits. I guess it is better then no job at all. One of the states with the lowest unemployment rates and lowest wages. Plant a garden on your time off.

Whither

Scofflaw
On a related note to the OP. My route is loaded next to routes from another center. The precedent had been, misloads from another center get sheeted missed if no one's available to run them. Today I had 3 in BFE, reported em all by 1pm. As I was finishing my route around 530, got instructed to deliver the misloads.

Welp, so be it. I fire off a DIAD text, "Send me EDD for the stops please, I don't have a clue where they're located." "I'll try but it may not work because the stops aren't in our center." "Okay, lemme know if I need to drive back to the building and print maps." A couple minutes later, "Yeah you'd better do that." So that's exactly what I did, to set my own precedent, and added an extra half-hour plus to the day.

PT Car Washer

Well when you’re playing RPCD for the day I’d say you get to take lunch
Not what my Union Steward told me. Classified as an air exception driver delivering ground. Paid at top driver rate for the time delivering ground. And you still have to work your normal PT job. Fine, show me the money.