Darwin Awards

Mutineer

Repeatedly warned, choose not to heed warnings...

As she was 34 and has reproduced at least three times, it's not much of a Darwin Award.

When I was in the navy, I had a co-worker who had to be constantly warned about getting too close to the tail-rotors of helicopters.

He was from Louisiana, loud, smelly, and a back-stabber. He also had a fondness for bolo ties and superfluous leather clothing accessories.

I never warned him when he wandered too close to a tail rotor.

rod

Retired 23 years

rod

Retired 23 years
1674668627677.png

rod

Retired 23 years
Your place? Lol
Could have been if I hadn't been here to watch over the contractor. We built our new house the year after I retired and I hired on with the contractor as a gopher. He paid me 18 bucks an hour and I'm sure regretted his decision because I was there to make sure my house was built right. He apparently didn't realize old Rod knew a thing or two about how a house should be built and what shortcuts most of those crooks use to cut costs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A Clearwater, Florida, woman shot two thieves attempting to carjack her, resulting in the death of one of the suspects and a second-degree murder charge for the other.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A Clearwater, Florida, woman shot two thieves attempting to carjack her, resulting in the death of one of the suspects and a second-degree murder charge for the other.
That was stupid of her to meet up with them in a random parking lot, packing or not, but good for her for eliminating another parasite of society. I wonder how long until the dead one’s mother sues?

Mutineer

I have known only two people from Clearwater, Fla.

They were both very proud of this fact.

Their personality, mannerisms, and moral character very much instilled in me that Clearwater, Fla. is a place to avoid.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The robbery that was to cost Jennifer Angel her life was described in the San Francisco Chronicle this way:
Angel Cakes owner SJW Jennifer Angel was leaving her parking spot in the garage of the Wells Fargo on the 2000 block of Webster Street on Monday afternoon when a car pulled up in front of her and blocked her from leaving, her fiance, Ocean Mottley, told The Chronicle. A robber then broke her passenger side window and grabbed something from the car, after which Angel ran after the thieves, suspects, Mottley said.
In the process of trying to chase them down, Angel, 48, got caught in the door of the fleeing vehicle and was dragged more than 50 feet before falling in the middle of the street, hitting her head multiple several times [sic], Mottley said
An ambulance arrived at the scene shortly after, but Angel was unable to respond to commands and was put into a medically induced coma at once she reached Highland Hospital, he added.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

The robbery that was to cost Jennifer Angel her life was described in the San Francisco Chronicle this way:
Angel Cakes owner SJW Jennifer Angel was leaving her parking spot in the garage of the Wells Fargo on the 2000 block of Webster Street on Monday afternoon when a car pulled up in front of her and blocked her from leaving, her fiance, Ocean Mottley, told The Chronicle. A robber then broke her passenger side window and grabbed something from the car, after which Angel ran after the thieves, suspects, Mottley said.
In the process of trying to chase them down, Angel, 48, got caught in the door of the fleeing vehicle and was dragged more than 50 feet before falling in the middle of the street, hitting her head multiple several times [sic], Mottley said
An ambulance arrived at the scene shortly after, but Angel was unable to respond to commands and was put into a medically induced coma at once she reached Highland Hospital, he added.
Looks like being an anti-incarceration SJW didn’t work out very well for her.