Darwin Awards

Thebrownblob

more info-
Anarchist baker's family and friends want 'alternatives' to prison for her killers
I don’t understand why it’s always bakers who are in the news? I just wanna eat my cake and cookies in peace. What exactly is an anarchist Baker?

Mutineer

more info-
Anarchist baker's family and friends want 'alternatives' to prison for her killers

She's 48. Very likely menopausal. Done dropping eggs. This doesn't qualify as a Darwin Award.

Although it is ironic and amusing that the kinds of people she put on a pedestal also intentionally, brutally murdered her; it is interesting that her friends and family reactions are as if they have Stockholm syndrome.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The suspect is believed to have stolen a running California Highway Patrol car after a collision
  • The high-speed chase in Santa Clarita, California reached speeds of up to 100 miles per hour as the suspect brandished weapons
  • The suspect, who is said to have suffered from mental health issues, eventually leapt from the moving vehicle in the middle of the 138 Freeway at about 45 mph.
  • Despite the effort from first responders, the suspect did not survive the incident and was later declared dead at a nearby Antelope Valley hospital, according to a CHP spokesperson.