Decline of the Middle Class

vantexan

I’d guess the wife kicked him out and he’s “traveling” between public libraries in an old VW.
I'll tell her that when I video chat with her tonight. When we're together no money is saved. Living in very cheap but plenty nice countries allows me to pay off bills. If you ever get the chance visit Kyrgyzstan. Great country.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I don't attack conservatives, I attack republicans.
TTKU cuckflake.
While you are in your safe zone, what the hell are you gonna attack with? Bags of mini-marshmallows? Packets of Gummi Worms? The color of Turquoise? Scratch N' Sniffs?

Just get back into your onesie pajamas and start watching replays of My Little Pony. I'll mail you some twizzlers and a fresh binky.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
While you are in your safe zone, what the hell are you gonna attack with? Bags of mini-marshmallows? Packets of Gummi Worms? The color of Turquoise? Scratch N' Sniffs?

Just get back into your onesie pajamas and start watching replays of My Little Pony. I'll mail you some twizzlers and a fresh binky.
wut
ive got more hair on my toes than you do on your snatch
take a chill pill nancy

floridays

The decline of the middle class is their own :censored2: fault. Take some frickin responsibility, learn some financial literacy and don't spend what you don't have.
Not bad advice, at anytime. My parents didn't buy things on credit, excluding a home mortgage. Happy Mother's Day Momma. She's gone now, not able to show her love currently to her eldest son.