Decline of the Middle Class

vantexan

You need to learn how to properly do a fixed it for you post. Changing people's posts is generally frowned upon without strikethrough and red text. Unless you're ok with it?
Yeah, I changed a few words for humor, you create an entirely new post because you're, well, you. See the difference? No doubt you'll change this one too. Watch the laser! It's there, no, wait, it's there!

KOG72

I’m full of it
You drive to a location and either park the motorhome and use your tow car, or park the trailer and use your pickup.
We bought a used car one time that was a tow behind for an RV only had 27k miles on it,but in reality it probably had close to 75k

vantexan

We bought a used car one time that was a tow behind for an RV only had 27k miles on it,but in reality it probably had close to 75k
It's definitely an expensive hobby. People who do it cheap find a decent shape used one that they boondock with on Federal land, that sort of thing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, I changed a few words for humor, you create an entirely new post because you're, well, you. See the difference? No doubt you'll change this one too. Watch the laser! It's there, no, wait, it's there! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
This is how you do a "fixed it for you" post.
If you don't like people changing your posts, then do it the right way.

KOG72

I’m full of it
It's definitely an expensive hobby. People who do it cheap find a decent shape used one that they boondock with on Federal land, that sort of thing.
We had some family that has a camper about three years ago when I would get off on Fridays from work we were hitting the campground about every weekend in the summer,fun times