demonstration

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are not even able to stage their own events.....just bust up somebody else's event (like Rose Parade and Iowa Caucus)...................thugs!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saturday, December 31, 2011 @ 6:36 pm | Virginia Elementary School Indoctrinating Third-Graders With Occupy Sing-Along: “They Want More Money, They’re The 1%. . . I’m Happy To Be Part Of The 99%”…

A reader sent over a sing-along pamphlet being used at the Woodbrook Elementary School in Charlottesville, Virginia. Academia indoctrinating college students is bad enough, but to have third-graders sing about class warfare and rail against the one percent is evil and a violation of the trust parents put in them.

Here’s a transcription of the song:
Some people have it all
But they still don’t think they have enough
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
Yes — they’re the 1 percent
I used to be one of the 1 percent
I worked all the time
Never saw my family
Couldn’t make life rhyme
Then the bubble burst
It really, really hurt
I lost my money
Lost my pride
Lost my home
Now I’m part of the 99
Some people have it all
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
I used to be sad, now I’m satisfied
’Cause I really have enough
Though I lost my yacht and plane
Didn’t need that extra stuff
Could have been much worse
You don’t need to be first
’Cause I’ve got my friends
Here by my side
Don’t need it all
I’m so happy to be part of the 99

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Saturday, December 31, 2011 @ 6:36 pm | Virginia Elementary School Indoctrinating Third-Graders With Occupy Sing-Along: “They Want More Money, They’re The 1%. . . I’m Happy To Be Part Of The 99%”…

A reader sent over a sing-along pamphlet being used at the Woodbrook Elementary School in Charlottesville, Virginia. Academia indoctrinating college students is bad enough, but to have third-graders sing about class warfare and rail against the one percent is evil and a violation of the trust parents put in them.

Some people have it all
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
I worked all the time
Never saw my family
Couldn’t make life rhyme
Then the bubble burst
It really, really hurt
I lost my money
Lost my pride
Lost my home
Now I’m part of the 99
Some people have it all
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
Here by my side
Don’t need it all

Again, another right wing LIE, only printed on some right wing blog. Where is an accredited news story on this issue? Why is this story only on a right wing blog?

Are you people this gulible?

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Get the kids while they are young has been the Liberals agenda. Our colleges are dominated by Liberal professors and our pulbic schools are going the same route. I like some of these quotes:

“The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother’s care, shall be in state institutions.”
― Karl Marx

“We must create out of the younger generation a generation of Communists. We must turn children, who can be shaped like wax, into real, good Communists…. We must remove the children from the crude influence of their families. We must take them over and, to speak frankly, nationalize them. From the first days of their lives they will be under the healthy influence of Communist children’s nurseries and schools. There they will grow up to be real Communists.”
-Communist Party Education Workers Congress

Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.
-Josef Stalin

Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.
-Vladimir Lenin

moreluck

golden ticket member
, January 2, 2012 @ 9:06 am | Wall Street Occupiers Stab NYPD Officer, Surround Ambulance Trying To Rush Him To The Hospital…

Update to this story.
(NY Post) — Some 800 Occupy Wall Street protesters began the new year by trying to retake Zuccotti Park last night, starting a massive clash with police in which one officer was stabbed in the hand with a pair of scissors.

A suspect was arrested in the 11:30 p.m. incident, according to a law enforcement source.

Hundreds in the crowd of occupiers then surrounded the ambulance as it tried to leave with the wounded officer, the source said.
The officer, who was not identified, was taken to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition.

804brown

Some people have it all
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
I worked all the time
Never saw my family
Couldn’t make life rhyme
Then the bubble burst
It really, really hurt
I lost my money
Lost my pride
Lost my home
Now I’m part of the 99
Some people have it all
They want more money
A faster ride
They’re not content
Never satisfied
Here by my side
Don’t need it all

I like the song!!

804brown

Get the kids while they are young has been the Liberals agenda. Our colleges are dominated by Liberal professors and our pulbic schools are going the same route. I like some of these quotes:

“The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother’s care, shall be in state institutions.”
― Karl Marx

“We must create out of the younger generation a generation of Communists. We must turn children, who can be shaped like wax, into real, good Communists…. We must remove the children from the crude influence of their families. We must take them over and, to speak frankly, nationalize them. From the first days of their lives they will be under the healthy influence of Communist children’s nurseries and schools. There they will grow up to be real Communists.”
-Communist Party Education Workers Congress

Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.
-Josef Stalin

Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.
-Vladimir Lenin

Are you that naive to believe that that our kids are being taught communism in our schools?? LOL. If anything our kids are being taught to be passive little consumers-to -be!! They are being taught that liberty and freedom is just the freedom to choose between coke and pepsi or dems or repubs,etc. Listen our system is just as corrupt as the Soviet model. You are just a true believer in our corrupt system and too instilled with patriotic propaganda to try to change it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you that naive to believe that that our kids are being taught communism in our schools?? LOL. If anything our kids are being taught to be passive little consumers-to -be!! They are being taught that liberty and freedom is just the freedom to choose between coke and pepsi or dems or repubs,etc. Listen our system is just as corrupt as the Soviet model. You are just a true believer in our corrupt system and too instilled with patriotic propaganda to try to change it!!

LGBT specific history !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Monday, January 2, 2012 @ 3:47 pm |

Occupy Albany Goons Post “Wanted” Poster Threatening Police Officer And Family…

Number of cops receiving death threats from Tea Partiers still zero.
ALBANY — Police are taking steps to protect an Albany police officer whose family has received threats after he was publicly identified for using pepper spray to quell Occupy Albany protesters last week.

A “wanted” poster seeking information including the home address, telephone numbers and “map to home” of Officer Richard Gorleski was posted Wednesday on a Facebook page used by Occupy Albany.

Gorleski’s address and telephone numbers are not publicly listed. But Gorleski’s father, a Troy resident who has the same first name as his son, began receiving unsettling telephone calls from blocked numbers this week. Troy police said they have taken measures to keepwatch on the residence.

“We have, in fact, been in contact with Officer Gorleski about his concerns, and they will be our utmost priority,” said Troy police Capt. John Cooney. “We are aware of Rich’s concerns, and we’re going to take it very seriously and maintain a safe environment for his family, as we would for any person in that position.”

The confrontation took place Dec. 22 after police and city workers flooded Academy Park and began dismantling the Occupy Albany encampment, which had been a fixture across from City Hall and the Capitol since Oct. 21.

804brown

| Monday, January 2, 2012 @ 3:47 pm |

Occupy Albany Goons Post “Wanted” Poster Threatening Police Officer And Family…

Number of cops receiving death threats from Tea Partiers still zero.
ALBANY — Police are taking steps to protect an Albany police officer whose family has received threats after he was publicly identified for using pepper spray to quell Occupy Albany protesters last week.

A “wanted” poster seeking information including the home address, telephone numbers and “map to home” of Officer Richard Gorleski was posted Wednesday on a Facebook page used by Occupy Albany.

Gorleski’s address and telephone numbers are not publicly listed. But Gorleski’s father, a Troy resident who has the same first name as his son, began receiving unsettling telephone calls from blocked numbers this week. Troy police said they have taken measures to keepwatch on the residence.

“We have, in fact, been in contact with Officer Gorleski about his concerns, and they will be our utmost priority,” said Troy police Capt. John Cooney. “We are aware of Rich’s concerns, and we’re going to take it very seriously and maintain a safe environment for his family, as we would for any person in that position.”

The confrontation took place Dec. 22 after police and city workers flooded Academy Park and began dismantling the Occupy Albany encampment, which had been a fixture across from City Hall and the Capitol since Oct. 21.

Also part of the article that you DIDNT print:
Mark Mishler, an attorney working with Occupy Albany, said Thursday afternoon he was not aware of the Facebook posts or the harassing telephone calls.
"Making harassing phone calls is not something Occupy Albany supports or condones," Mishler said. "Just like any other organization or group or movement, Occupy Albany doesn't control what any particular individual does and certainly doesn't control what somebody who's not involved with Occupy Albany does. ... We're building a movement to address the inequities in our society, political inequities and economic inequities. We're interested in building a movement and making change. We're not interested in making harassing phone calls."

Read more: Officer a target in Occupy pepper spray - Times Union