demonstration

texan

Holy vessel disappears from church housing Occupy Wall Street protesters

There’s no longer room at the inn at a Manhattan church that’s sheltering Occupy Wall Streeters after a
holy vessel disappeared from the altar last week.
When the Rev. Bob Brashear prepared for Sunday services at West Park Presbyterian Church on
West 86th Street, he noticed parts of the bronze baptismal font were gone.

Read more: Holy Vessel Disappears From Church Housing Occupy Wall Street Protesters | Fox News

Holy Vessel Disappears From Church Housing Occupy Wall Street Protesters | Fox News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, remember what Jesus said to the criminal............."Verily, I say unto thee, thou shalt be with me in paradise..."

It CAN be arranged!!

wkmac

Sounds good but it sounds like an alternative economy to me.

Yep, that is very much the idea but that thinking is growing. Even voices such as "The Progressive" are starting to consider local alternative economies as the main economy begins to show signs of implosion. Matt Rothschild at The Progressive did a radio interview with Nicole Foss of Automatic Earth Blog and a financial analyst and at the 18 and 24 minute marks Nicole spoke about alternative systems and economies. You can listen here to the interview and from your political perspective it may hit home moreso than from a hardcore anarchist website.

Just_another_day_at_work

tumblr_ltbctoLVHv1qzkmhto1_500.jpg
tumblr_ltbctoLVHv1qzkmhto1_500.jpg

804brown

Is there any false information in the link provided? What about this article is nonsense?
What was false was that that person was not part of the OWS movement. He was homeless and died homeless, NOT BECAUSE OF THE OWS like some reactionaries like to whine!!