demonstration

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Rebranded" says fox "news". LOL

Ha Ha Ha

Here's a non Fox site that says so too.......Ha Ha Ha!! So funny!

CA ACORN now the Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment (ACCE) | Southern California Association of Nonprofit Housing (SCANPH)

My point is there is no need to pay members to protest (unless a union pulls you from your job and then pays you for your lost wages,etc to attend a demonstration), there are many willing to go and become involved. Also the daily caller has an ideological case to make so it would be in their interest to create a story where there might not be one for them to run with.
I agree there is no need to pay people to protest, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. No one has offered to pay me, but then there hasn't been any demonstrations in my city that I know of. Maybe they just didn't hire enough people.

Conspiracies are rampant everywhere except in the OWS movement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Occupiers To Protest Obama $35,800-Per-Plate Fundraiser In Beverly Hills…

I’m shocked they noticed Obama’s flaming hypocrisy.
(NBC LA) — Occupy 90210 protesters will gather more than a mile from the home of a daytime drama TV show producer’s mansion Wednesday night when President Barack Obama visits the home for a $35,800-per-plate fundraiser.
The group will gather at Will Rogers Memorial Park — which is indeed in the Beverly Hills 90210 ZIP code — to protest what they call the “corrupting role that Big Money plays in politics.”
The president is expected to arrive at 4 p.m. at Los Angeles International Airport. He will travel to the home of Bradley Bell, co-creator and executive producer of the daytime soap “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and his wife, Colleen.

“While Obama dines at a $35,800 a plate fundraiser in the home of a 1% TV producer, we will be one and a half miles away occupying Will Rogers Memorial Park,” according to the Occupy 90210 Facebook page.

Obama’s fundraising campaign in the run-up to the 2012 election in November is expected to shatter records.

moreluck

golden ticket member
NY Daily News) — This Occupy Wall Street protester is definitely not among the 1% — of brightest Americans.John Scott DeKuyper arrived for a Wednesday court hearing at the wrong building while carrying a Colt .45 pistol in his leather backpack, police and court officials said.

DeKuyper, 53, was also toting cartridges for the unloaded handgun in his bag when he was handcuffed at the weapon screening area inside 100 Centre St. around 11:30 a.m.

The Lewes, Del., resident said he was licensed to carry the weapon in another state before adding this was “the stupidest thing he’d ever done,” said Lt. Pete Dolan.
Or maybe it was in the top two.

DeKuyper was first arrested last Oct. 15 while trying to yank the badge off the shirt of NYPD Chief of Department Joseph Esposito during a Times Square rally, according to a criminal complaint.

DeKuyper was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and attempted grand larceny. He was supposed to be at 346 Broadway for that hearing.

He was held on $50,000 cash bail Wednesday on the gun charge.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Seems like most of the OWS crowd are Democrat. They seem to be upset with the status quo, so voting would be out of their scope. So, when Nov. comes they will probably refuse to vote.........

moreluck

golden ticket member
f1l7c5.jpg

804brown

The past week has proven to be something of a resurgence for Occupy Wall Street with two major protests featuring thousands of activists unfolding in states across the country.

Spring Preview: Protesters Nationwide Occupy Corporations, Education | Truthout

moreluck

golden ticket member
The G-8 is being moved from Chicago to Camp David right after OWS announced that they would be disrupting things.