demonstration

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – An Occupy Louisville protester was arrested and charged for failing to register as a sex offender.

Donald Baum was arrested at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday and charged with failure to comply with the Kentucky Sexual Offender Registration.

Baum was also arrested Sunday, during a protest at Chase Bank in the Highlands, where he was charged with 3rd degree assault of a police officer, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental operations and 2nd degree disorderly conduct.

Baum entered a plea of not guilty to the charges he failed to register and remains in custody.
He is due back in court on March 8 for the charges against him Sunday and March 12 for failing to register.

804brown

Dozens arrested at Occupy's 6-month anniversary rally - Yahoo! News

Gotta love that corporate media. There were not 300 people in the park. I was there. There were maybe 1000 people there. Also Michael Moore didnt just pop by, he had just finished a speech and had led some of us to the park.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gotta love that corporate media. There were not 300 people in the park. I was there. There were maybe 1000 people there. Also Michael Moore didnt just pop by, he had just finished a speech and had led some of us to the park.
I scanned CNN's site and there was no mention of Zucatti at all.....8:50 am.

Buddybrown

Also Michael Moore didnt just pop by, he had just finished a speech and had led some of us to the park.
I know this gives it the full stamp of credibility I was looking for. :) ---Where's my tent----------So, now the real working class taxpayer gets to pay to clean up after this irresponsible group of give me, give me's---

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't worry, OWS. Real rights are provided by islam.....says so here....

Via MEMRI:
The Prophet Muhammad told us that Islam would spread. He told us about the Islamic conquest of Constantinople — Turkey of today — and indeed, it was conquered. He also told us about the conquest of Rome, which is Italy. People find this strange. “How can we conquer Italy?” they say. “We are too weak.” You should consider the number of Muslims in that great Christian center — another person converts to Islam every day. Check on the Internet how many people want to convert to Islam in the very heart of that papal center of Christianity, on their own turf.

Brothers and sisters, Islam spread by means of the power of Allah, because it is the religion of Truth. When a Westerner whose heart is not filled with the hatred of Islam, someone who has not been raised on the hatred of Islam, begins to contemplate all the religions, he finds no other religion that respects human rights, and is in keeping with equality, justice, freedom, and democracy.

There is no democracy in America. Don’t think that there is. Did you see the demonstrators in Wall Street? By God, they dragged them through the streets. Dragged them! The footage on TV was clear, and blind people could hear it on the radio.

Where is the freedom? Where are the human rights? Where are all those things about which you’ve given us a head ache? People do not enjoy any human rights in the West. Real rights are provided by Islam.

wkmac

Don't worry, OWS. Real rights are provided by islam.....says so here....

Via MEMRI:
The Prophet Muhammad told us that Islam would spread. He told us about the Islamic conquest of Constantinople — Turkey of today — and indeed, it was conquered. He also told us about the conquest of Rome, which is Italy. People find this strange. “How can we conquer Italy?” they say. “We are too weak.” You should consider the number of Muslims in that great Christian center — another person converts to Islam every day. Check on the Internet how many people want to convert to Islam in the very heart of that papal center of Christianity, on their own turf.

Brothers and sisters, Islam spread by means of the power of Allah, because it is the religion of Truth. When a Westerner whose heart is not filled with the hatred of Islam, someone who has not been raised on the hatred of Islam, begins to contemplate all the religions, he finds no other religion that respects human rights, and is in keeping with equality, justice, freedom, and democracy.

There is no democracy in America. Don’t think that there is. Did you see the demonstrators in Wall Street? By God, they dragged them through the streets. Dragged them! The footage on TV was clear, and blind people could hear it on the radio.

Where is the freedom? Where are the human rights? Where are all those things about which you’ve given us a head ache? People do not enjoy any human rights in the West. Real rights are provided by Islam.

Why is it so difficult for you to stay on topic? Why do you feel that you must post on every thread on every forum?

Seemed applicable to me so why try and re-invent the wheel!
:wink2:

804brown

I know this gives it the full stamp of credibility I was looking for. :) ---Where's my tent----------So, now the real working class taxpayer gets to pay to clean up after this irresponsible group of give me, give me's---

Stop watching the biassed corporate media. There were at least 2 people with large plastic bags cleaning up. One told me the owners took the waste baskets out of the park. The occupiers clean up after themselves.

804brown

I scanned CNN's site and there was no mention of Zucatti at all.....8:50 am.

Oh CNN (Corporate Nonsense News) spoke and therefore thats it?? Please, stay away from the corporate media for they "no not what they do"!! The alternative media is still covering the movement. You just have to go off the beaten path now and then. Try it . It is liberating!!

Anyway, the OWS group was in the streets all day. Moore's speech did not end til about 945. We got to Zuccotti by 10pm. The arrests came after 1130.

Buddybrown

I read it!
How come you repeated my post # 872?
Can I answer, can I answer...huh please...Well, the left wing biased source he used paints an entirely different picture to make him feel better. Here's a quote---"At one point, several demonstrators stood on the steep steps of Federal Hall and chanted "1-2-3-4, I declare class war."--- Just like Obama, isn't that cute!! What a bunch of losers!---Ya know this could've actually meant something had they planned, had a better message and didn't act like spoiled hippie children. On top of that they have far left loons and unions screwing up their altruistic moment in the sun....Too bad!---- 6 month anniversaries are for teenagers, let's see if you're around in 6 years....Peace!