UPS2012

I win no matter what
Seriously? You do your job the way your paid to do it. If no one is home it's ni1 if it's not ready it's nr1.The next post I'll be seeing from you is what's my chances of getting my job back after being terminated for dishonesty.

I gotta do something dishonest first. I do my job everyday and collect a paycheck every Thursday. Easy money ;)

UPS2012

I win no matter what
I am a cover driver. I run 3 to 4 different routes a week. I think it's funny when I see "dish network call tags" in the pouch that haven't been worked from the normal bid driver. This thread was to get more information on what other people do with them and y'all change it to me getting fired for dishonesty. You guys crack me up lol.

Future

Victory Ride
I am a cover driver. I run 3 to 4 different routes a week. I think it's funny when I see "dish network call tags" in the pouch that haven't been worked from the normal bid driver. This thread was to get more information on what other people do with them and y'all change it to me getting fired for dishonesty. You guys crack me up lol.
IMG_1071.GIF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pretty sure they can. I knew a guy back in the day who could wipe and program the cards that went in them, free tv. Probably figured out a way to stop that long ago though.
I don't know if they still have cards or not but even back then once every couple months they'd send some virus that would wipe those cards.

My roommates dad was an installer. We got a new card in the mail every month. All of the channels for free.

upschuck

And another thing, if Dish can't cut my programming for non payment, how can they restrict all the channels I don't pay for now?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm gonna agree to disagree. Not gonna argue with you over this. I just do what I'm told to do and move on rather it's right or wrong. I'm just a driver.
There's no reason for you to argue. I'm right you're wrong.

Don't bother listening to all of the guys that have been here for years and seen plenty of guys fired for just doing what they're told.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
There's no reason for you to argue. I'm right you're wrong.

Don't bother listening to all of the guys that have been here for years and seen plenty of guys fired for just doing what they're told.

Haha I will never ever ever ever listen to you! No way in hell! Lol