Do you recommend the ups credit unions?

handleubb29392

or should I go with one that is local?

Overpaid Union Thug

or should I go with one that is local?
I’d go with a local brick and mortar one if one's available. Nowadays it’s rare for most people to actually need to set foot in an actual bank/credit union. But when that once in a while need occurs it’s a royal pain in the ass not having one in the area.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Credit union is definitely the way to go, but maybe not UPS. I'm with American Heritage. They also partner with other credit unions, so availability is better.

BeefiestMass

Lol that doesn't even look like a real website. My Local endorses some other local FCU, but I still don't use it bc there are better ones closer.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I use it as a car repair fund only .. like the old thrift plan... they are a bit old fashion, but reliable. Had no issues requesting withdrawals, checks in the mail operations.

handleubb29392

Lol that doesn't even look like a real website. My Local endorses some other local FCU, but I still don't use it bc there are better ones closer.
One of them is only available in three states you think being around since the 80s they'd do all 50 states. The other one doesn't look too bad

rod

Retired 23 years
I’d go with a local brick and mortar one if one's available. Nowadays it’s rare for most people to actually need to set foot in an actual bank/credit union. But when that once in a while need occurs it’s a royal pain in the ass not having one in the area.
I turned in $345.72 worth of change I had collected over Covid at the bank yesterday. Try that at the UPS Credit Union. P.S. I have never heard of a UPS credit Union. When did that crap happen?

oldngray

nowhere special
I turned in $345.72 worth of change I had collected over Covid at the bank yesterday. Try that at the UPS Credit Union. P.S. I have never heard of a UPS credit Union. When did that crap happen?
We have (or had) a Teamster Credit Union. Sucked and took forever to get your own money out.