DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Joe is just fine. His own doctor says so. He was suffering from a cold, that's all. As a matter of fact, Joe's so healthy that any sign of said cold were completely absent the very next day! Even at his advanced age his immune system is super human!

It is some type of cognitive disease,” Jackson said. “I don’t know if it’s Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, I don’t know what it is.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Joe is just fine. His own doctor says so. He was suffering from a cold, that's all. As a matter of fact, Joe's so healthy that any sign of said cold were completely absent the very next day! Even at his advanced age his immune system is super human!

It is some type of cognitive disease,” Jackson said. “I don’t know if it’s Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, I don’t know what it is.

So are you wanting us to believe that all the people and reporters around Joe for these past years have been lying to us about how great of shape Joe is in mentally and physically? Now there is no way all those people could be in on this. Sounds like another one of those conspiracies that comes true.

Box Ox

So are you wanting us to believe that all the people and reporters around Joe for these past years have been lying to us about how great of shape Joe is in mentally and physically?

Yep. Which is why I’m voting for Trump if Biden stays on now that it’s completely out in the open. I’m not into the “:censored2: you and full speed ahead with the elder abuse” attitude that Jill is displaying right now.

The Democrats should be punished at the polls if they let her get away with it.

Wally

So are you wanting us to believe that all the people and reporters around Joe for these past years have been lying to us about how great of shape Joe is in mentally and physically? Now there is no way all those people could be in on this. Sounds like another one of those conspiracies that comes true.
Look at Joe, fit and ready to serve! Don't believe what your eyes tell you!

Wally

Appvol

Banned
IMG_2067.jpeg