·
3h
Joe Biden is a massive risk
Quote Tweet
gNyzkQVe_normal.png

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers
· 14h
#NEW #Michigan @atlas_intel Poll: Sanders 46% (+3) Trump 43% Trump 46% (+2) Biden 44%
It's over. The party machine wants Creepy Joe. It's a done deal.

Even Booker thinks Biden is ok

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
thats not what i heard. but its true thats what hte machine wants.

probably after today it will be decided if bernie loses.
Booker was on Meet the Depressed or another talking heads show this weekend. He said the complete opposite of what he said before, in terms of Biden's brain problems.

Box Ox

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted

Sam Seder
@SamSeder

·
3h
Joe Biden is a massive risk
Quote Tweet
gNyzkQVe_normal.png

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers
· 14h
#NEW #Michigan @atlas_intel Poll: Sanders 46% (+3) Trump 43% Trump 46% (+2) Biden 44%

Here’s the problem: Bernie won’t get the actual voter turnout Biden will, even if his ideas are more exciting by a few points in polling. We’ve already seen it on Super Tuesday, where the massive younger voter turnout Bernie would need to win a national election never materialized.

New Poll: Biden Leads In Michigan On Eve Of Primary Despite Key Weaknesses

“Support for Biden is broad and shallow while support for Sanders is narrow and deep. The senator from Vermont outperforms Biden on measures of voter enthusiasm and excitement. He also tops Biden in terms of the appeal of his policy positions on healthcare, income inequality and climate change—the three policy areas of greatest importance to Democratic primary voters. Still, among likely Michigan primary voters, Biden seems to be the most acceptable option.

It will be fine

It does ?

"I have a shotgun, a twin gauge"

"They're lies ... Take your AR14s... Biden shouts at him"

He can't even get the terminology correct.
A knuckle dragger yelled at him and Joe told him he was full of :censored2:. I don’t care at all if he named some guns incorrectly. WDFD most people don’t care what numbers you nerds use.

It will be fine

The recurring frustration with, and lashing out at people who question him is a pretty reliable indicator that Uncle Joe is somewhere on the senile spectrum. It is different from Trump’s lashing out due to his being an :censored2: :censored2:waffle.
Is there any right wing propaganda angle you don’t swallow?

newfie

Booker was on Meet the Depressed or another talking heads show this weekend. He said the complete opposite of what he said before, in terms of Biden's brain problems.

i dont know whats worse bidens memory issues or prior candidates sudden amnesia problems