DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

bbsam

Staff member
you keep telling us you dont subscribe to liberal news sources yet everything you post is from a liberal trump hater
If I don’t post from “a liberal Trump hater”, then you’ll claim the person you disagree with is a “RINO” or a “deep stater”. It’s not your fault. Your TDS has simply blocked any rational thoughts you might have.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It was almost a certainty that the old white guy would pick a woman and/or minority as his running mate. Sounds like the Klobuchar rumors were true.
During the debates, someone should ask him if he thinks it's ok to discriminate against men. Picking based solely on gender certainty is. I would frame a follow up in terms of a mother's with sons.

newfie

If I don’t post from “a liberal Trump hater”, then you’ll claim the person you disagree with is a “RINO” or a “deep stater”. It’s not your fault. Your TDS has simply blocked any rational thoughts you might have.

in todays world of very biased commentary I am 100 percent correct when i make that argument.

rickyb

hahaha:

upload_2020-3-16_15-7-41.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Uncle Joe wants to punish the oil industry and remove cars from the roads.
I have a question for him.....If this country goes solely to sun and wind power, what is his plan on how to dispose of the used wind turbine blades ? Currently they are stripped of all usable materials and buried in a land fill.

rickyb

Uncle Joe wants to punish the oil industry and remove cars from the roads.
I have a question for him.....If this country goes solely to sun and wind power, what is his plan on how to dispose of the used wind turbine blades ? Currently they are stripped of all usable materials and buried in a land fill.
no he doesnt. hes a crook. "nothing will fundamentally change"

newfie

it is my pleasure to be the first to inform you that there are many "journalist" out there with political bias and motivation.

in fact in line with your post there are many liberal trump hating journalist that love to present a rino as a republican who disagrees with trump. Its their favorite play

a cnn or msnbc wont interview trump supporters but will break their necks to interview a mitt romney or susan collins.