DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I don't think he made that much doing a paper route? How many stops did he have? The paper was 5 or 10 cents.
I had about 55 papers Monday thru Saturday @ a cost of .10 each X 330 for the week. Saturday's bill was about 27.00 + they sold weekly insurance to some customers. You would give them a little tear out stamp from your book as a receipt Yellow for paper and insurance and white for paper only .Based on .02 delivery profit per paper plus tips and commission on the insurance $10.00 is about right . I had a Philadelphia Bulletin route with 110 Sundays I quit that . Delivering Sundays I had to use a shopping cart the papers were so thick.

Off the leash

I had about 55 papers Monday thru Saturday @ a cost of .10 each X 330 for the week. Saturday's bill was about 27.00 + they sold weekly insurance to some customers. You would give them a little tear out stamp from your book as a receipt Yellow for paper and insurance and white for paper only .Based on .02 delivery profit per paper plus tips and commission on the insurance $10.00 is about right . I had a Philadelphia Bulletin route with 110 Sundays I quit that . Delivering Sundays I had to use a shopping cart the papers were so thick.
I sold insurance too, that your windows wouldn’t get broke. Lol.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Many famous politicos and celebrities had paper routes, including Martin Luther King, Jr. (for the “Atlanta Journal Constitution”), actor Tom Cruise, entertainer Bob Hope, supermodel Kathy Ireland and president-elect Joe Biden. For Biden, the job was particularly meaningful because it forced him to improve his speech impediment by talking to customers when collecting payments.

“I lived in dread of Saturday mornings when I had to go collect [money] from people I was just getting to know," Biden said. “ learned to anticipate the conversation to come.”

Off the leash

Many famous politicos and celebrities had paper routes, including Martin Luther King, Jr. (for the “Atlanta Journal Constitution”), actor Tom Cruise, entertainer Bob Hope, supermodel Kathy Ireland and president-elect Joe Biden. For Biden, the job was particularly meaningful because it forced him to improve his speech impediment by talking to customers when collecting payments.

“I lived in dread of Saturday mornings when I had to go collect [money] from people I was just getting to know," Biden said. “ learned to anticipate the conversation to come.”
They’re supposed to be in dread of you! That’s the whole point of making a successful collection!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

I just don’t know if anything Biden says is believable.
All his “ middle class Joe” & “I’ve overcome so much adversity” seems to never pan out once the facts are known.
Then he backpedals.
Lots of presidents overcame issues…

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I just don’t know if anything Biden says is believable.
All his “ middle class Joe” & “I’ve overcome so much adversity” seems to never pan out once the facts are known.
Then he backpedals.
Lots of presidents overcame issues…
The thing the bothers me the most is he claims his ancestors come from County Mayo Ireland specifically Ballina where my clan hails from. I have checked and there are no Bidens in the family tree thank goodness.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The thing the bothers me the most is he claims his ancestors come from County Mayo Ireland specifically Ballina where my clan hails from. I have checked and there are no Bidens in the family tree thank goodness.
And I’m sure his ancestors grew up in a Hells Kitchen tenement, 10 to a bed…

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Sunday papers were a killer for the carrier.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Sunday papers were a killer for the carrier.