DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
1967-1970 the Sunday papers were as thick as a bible. The Thanksgiving paper was brutal. I graduated to busboy in the winter and lawn mower/grave digger in the cemetery in the summers . I wanted a job were you could meet people LOL.

oldngray

nowhere special
1967-1970 the Sunday papers were as thick as a bible. The Thanksgiving paper was brutal. I graduated to busboy in the winter and lawn mower/grave digger in the cemetery in the summers . I wanted a job were you could meet people LOL.
Our paper let the kids deliver the Sunday inserts with ads and comics on Saturday to make Sundays easier.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The thing the bothers me the most is he claims his ancestors come from County Mayo Ireland specifically Ballina where my clan hails from. I have checked and there are no Bidens in the family tree thank goodness.
Ten of his great great grandparents was born in Ireland. Blewitts of County Mayo and the Finnegans of County Louth.

The rest is French-English.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wasn't the Biden clan subordinate to the Obama clan back then??? LOL
I recall reading a story about Obama's :"Irishness" a few years ago....
Biden's family (Robinette's of MD) owned slaves back in the day just like the now black, after she was Asian, Kommie Harris's family did in Jamaica.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Biden's family held slaves back in the day.
1627574893180.png