DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Conveniently put on ignore. Metoo went out the window in order to protect Creepy Joe Biden.

Vice President Kommie Harris said she believed Biden's accuser.

It further showed 35.4% of Biden voters were unaware of his former aide Tara Reade's allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill in the 1990s,

"...this idea of election subversion, which is trying to manipulate the rules for who counts the votes in a way that could allow for a partisan official to declare the loser as the winner. This was, for example, a concern when President Trump called the secretary of state of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger, in the period after the election, to try to get him to “find” the 11,780 votes."

Richard Hasen

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
$12 a week pocket change was good money back then for a kid. Around $110 in money today. Why's he acting like it's chump change?
I carried 100 papers, 7days week (Sunday I used a wagon), collected once a week from everybody for 15 bucks a week . Saved every nickel for 5 months. Bought a motorcycle for $300, quit, ran it on stolen gas for 2 years. Good times.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

It further showed 35.4% of Biden voters were unaware of his former aide Tara Reade's allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill in the 1990s,
I'm waiting for Cuomo's people to start leaking non-coverage allegations in terms of Biden.

Biden would have been wise to keep far away.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"...this idea of election subversion, which is trying to manipulate the rules for who counts the votes in a way that could allow for a partisan official to declare the loser as the winner. This was, for example, a concern when President Trump called the secretary of state of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger, in the period after the election, to try to get him to “find” the 11,780 votes."

Richard Hasen
That guy is a conspiracy theorist.

Box Ox

fake news

"Mixture"

LOL

S.jpg