dow 24000

cachmeifucan

No point in buying a electric car in Illinois. The license plate sticker is 1000$ it defeats the point to buy electric to save money. That sticker is every year also. So the guy who bought his prius brand new years ago wasn't paying enough taxes so they had to find a way to screw them over

It will be fine

No point in buying a electric car in Illinois. The license plate sticker is 1000$ it defeats the point to buy electric to save money. That sticker is every year also. So the guy who bought his prius brand new years ago wasn't paying enough taxes so they had to find a way to screw them over
I’m sure you’ve done the math to see what the price of gasoline compared to electricity price makes it economical including the plate tax.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Old Road

If you REALLY have 2 mill already in the markets.. why would it even be worth mentioning a tiny 10k purchase ...even if it did happen?

Your losses “on paper” would be about $700 k if your equities were spread across different segments of the market!

Why even mention a 10k purchase?

Isn’t your husband disabled? You should probably just try to stay healthy
I only have a little over 5000 posts. Find one that has me mentioning a "husband"

amassing 2 mil. did not happen overnight. dollar cost averaging over about 30 years does. I am not too worried about paper losses at this . 10k is not much but that is the way we have always done it. a little at a time.

I would be if I had to take RMD which won't happen for us in about 7 years. hopefully the market will recover by then.

Re-Raise

I only have a little over 5000 posts. Find one that has me mentioning a "husband"

amassing 2 mil. did not happen overnight. dollar cost averaging over about 30 years does. I am not too worried about paper losses at this . 10k is not much but that is the way we have always done it. a little at a time.

I would be if I had to take RMD which won't happen for us in about 7 years. hopefully the market will recover by then.
So is your partner disabled?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Re-Raise

Know the feeling!
2AA56DC1-6070-49EA-ADD9-304866EC9E66.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Sounds reasonable:

In a Friday research note, the bank projected a 24 percent drop in the U.S. GDP in the second quarter — a stark revision from its prediction of a five percent drop earlier this week. Goldman Sachs does see a slight rebound in Q3 and Q4 of 12 percent and 10 percent, respectively, but that still leaves the GDP down 3.8 percent at the end of the year.
that really sounds optimistic considering......do they know something the rest of us don't?