dow jones

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Okay so explain your conspiracy theory.

Why do you believe the Ukrainians are liars?
Putin was offered plenty of off-ramps before they invaded a sovereign country. He’s a bull:censored2:ter. You believe him before our own Intel agencies.
You did not explain your conspiracy theory.

The people who negotiated said they had essentially reached an agreement. Then the West pushed for no peace.

You are saying they're liars.

Explain why you believe that.

Yes they essentially reached a peace deal and the West pushed for Ukraine to reject it.

My question, for the third time, is why are you saying the Ukrainians are lying about that?

Explain your conspiracy theory.

This seems to sum up the issue

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

This seems to sum up the issue
Yes it as as I said.

According to the Ukrainian deputy they essentially reached a peace agreement and the West pushed for them to not accept it.

So why did you say that's a lie?
Admit you were wrong buddy.

Yes it as as I said.

According to the Ukrainian deputy they essentially reached a peace agreement and the West pushed for them to not accept it.

So why did you say that's a lie?
Admit you were wrong buddy.

Arakhamia also denied the fact that the Ukrainian delegation was ready to sign the document and Boris Johnson stopped them. According to his own words, the Western partners were informed about the negotiations and had seen the draft versions of the agreement, but they did not make decisions on behalf of Ukraine and could only give advice.

“In fact, they advised us not to agree to Russia’s ephemeral guarantees, which were impossible to give then.” – said David Arakhamia.

Accordingly, David Arakhamia did not say that Ukraine was ready to sign a document promising peace in exchange for neutrality. Arakhamia’s interview reveals that Ukraine was not going to sign the document even before receiving Boris Johnson’s advice, therefore, it is manipulative to claim that the Russia-Ukraine agreement failed because of Boris Johnson or that Ukraine made the decision because of his position.

You done yet?

Face it, "little buddy" -- you buy Russian propaganda wholesale. You totally parrot Russian state mischaracterizations.