Driver drill

UrFellowUpser

Im so nervous about this driver drill thing next week at integrad i dont know what to do. I will hate to get disqualified and take that 5 hour trip of shame back home.

Last edited:

UrFellowUpser

Do things to help take things off your mind. How far apart do we live from each other?
Im all the way in NC. I know the 10 point commentary, 5 seeing habits, 5 rules to backing, The 8 techniques to lifting and lowering, yard control and the pretrip. I just not trying to fail Thursday. That seems where u get that :censored2: sent home forget that not me. I already seen one preloader return and one unloader did not qualify in his 30 days already and he quit after that

Last edited:

Namoric

Practice in your car. Get a pattern down. Start with eye lead time, following distance, then go down the right side - intersection, sidewalk, whatever is there, and then right mirror. Go BACK out to the eye lead time, following distance, then go down the left side - intersection, sidewalk, mirror.

You'll have redlights in there so call them out - fresh or stale. Just practice. out loud in your car.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Remember you cannot go from one side mirror directly to another. Speak loud and slow...it fills the time and makes it easier to think about your next move.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Practice in your car. Get a pattern down. Start with eye lead time, following distance, then go down the right side - intersection, sidewalk, whatever is there, and then right mirror. Go BACK out to the eye lead time, following distance, then go down the left side - intersection, sidewalk, mirror.

You'll have redlights in there so call them out - fresh or stale. Just practice. out loud in your car.

You will find that over time the safe driving practices from work will find their way to your personal driving.

Indecisi0n

Im all the way in NC. I know the 10 point commentary, 5 seeing habits, 5 rules to backing, The 8 techniques to lifting and lowering, yard control and the pretrip. I just not trying to fail Thursday. That seems where u get that :censored2: sent home forget that not me. I already seen one preloader return and one unloader did not qualify in his 30 days already and he quit after that
You have a southern twang?