Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thank goodness the "junk" mail will stop after today 'til the next election cycle.

I voted a couple weeks ago, so all those mailers were wasted on me. They are at the heaviest a week before elections.

I actually look forward to just bills.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hate the mailers from unknown PACs (often with very misleading names) telling how awful a candidate is without revealing who they really represent. Targeted at low information voters who won't understand the issues and candidates.

oldngray

nowhere special
gmc12447220141031080000.jpg

upschuck

MSN.Com has the Republicans getting to 53 seats in the senate. The congress almost always goes against whichever party is in the White House. I guess it is like the backup QB is always the most popular person on a struggling team.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I hate the mailers from unknown PACs (often with very misleading names) telling how awful a candidate is without revealing who they really represent. Targeted at low information voters who won't understand the issues and candidates.

If thats whats "targeted" (your words) why did YOU recieve one?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes I have proof. Undercover agents in NY were able to vote 61 times AS DEAD PEOPLE and people in jail.
www.nationalreview.com/article/368234/voter-fraud-weve-got-proof-its-easy-john-fund

Always remember that you are a troll.

This is PROOF?? John FUND? One of the biggest right wing retards of this decade writes an article, using the acronym DOI as to give the "department of investigations" some legitimacy even though the DOI isnt a legitimate agency of any kind, and simply right wing operatives disrupting an election.

THE DOI is under investigation for election fraud for attempting to use the names of deceased, moved or jailed persons and this is a felony under new york law.

The only wrong doing was JOHN FUNDS agents tampering with an election.

This story has nothing to do with democrats voting for dead people, and moreover, its right wing operatives who constantly attempt to vote for dead people in elections in order to blame democrats.

Its a stupid game, but somebody has to believe it, and I think they got "their" guy, in you brown.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Because of the stupid people in those PAC's send out to every address. They are just trolling for votes. Something you should understand.

So, in calling them "Stupid pacs" are you ready to rally for the end of citizens united??

Or, are you ok with it, as long as billions are spent on republicans winning office?

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This is PROOF?? John FUND? One of the biggest right wing retards of this decade writes an article, using the acronym DOI as to give the "department of investigations" some legitimacy even though the DOI isnt a legitimate agency of any kind, and simply right wing operatives disrupting an election.

THE DOI is under investigation for election fraud for attempting to use the names of deceased, moved or jailed persons and this is a felony under new york law.

The only wrong doing was JOHN FUNDS agents tampering with an election.

This story has nothing to do with democrats voting for dead people, and moreover, its right wing operatives who constantly attempt to vote for dead people in elections in order to blame democrats.

Its a stupid game, but somebody has to believe it, and I think they got "their" guy, in you brown.

TOS.
Attacking the messager again?
The story is true. No election tampering because no John Fund won.

bbsam

Staff member
Chuck Todd made a brilliant point on the Daily Show last night. He said that the only thing this election boils down to is whether Harry Reid or Mitch McConnell wields the filibuster.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey TOS , can't wait for the big bash that the DNC plans to throw in DC after the elections ?
All the big DNC names will be there to watch their landslide victories unfold .

Oh, I'm sorry .
They didn't rent any spaces this year .
I wonder why ?