Elections

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh no, Obama is in Europe , again ( he should be at home taking care of the unemployment situation) !
Oh no, Obama is on the golf course again ( he should be working on getting more jobs) !
Oh no, Obama is taking vacation ( he should be getting jobs for America) !

Oh no, Obama is going around the country trying to pass a bill to create more jobs !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh no, Obama is in Europe , again ( he should be at home taking care of the unemployment situation) !
Oh no, Obama is on the golf course again ( he should be working on getting more jobs) !

Oh no, Obama is going around the country trying to pass a bill to create more jobs !

Buck O'fama is on the bus we paid for and he is campaigning....which he is not allowed to do on the taxpayer's dollar.

If he was seriously trying to get support for his...cough cough .....jobs bill, he would be in DC talking to his democratic senate members that voted against it. This trip just multiplies the fact that he is as big a liar as ........well, let's just say he's a liar. This is nothing more than a campaign trip. it's even obvious to some of the LEFT biased media.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Oh no, Kleenex drank the Kool-aid!!!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
If he was seriously trying to get support for his...cough cough .....jobs bill, he would be in DC talking to his democratic senate members that voted against it. This trip just multiplies the fact that he is as big a liar as ........well, let's just say he's a liar. This is nothing more than a campaign trip. it's even obvious to some of the LEFT biased media.

Cant be...maybe they were infliltrated my FOX news and are actually reporting? :peaceful:

klein

Oh yeah, those 2 democrats that voted against it.....
How much time, or e-mails will that take ?

UPS Lifer

The ant story would be hilarious if it wasn't absolutely true! Instead, I pray that there are enough voters who think like ants!

moreluck

golden ticket member
color-obama-teleprompt.jpg

Lue C Fur

Evil member
HA HA...When Steve Jobs met Obama he told him he will be a one term president:

You're headed for a one-term presidency," he told Obama at the start of their meeting, insisting that the administration needed to be more business-friendly. As an example, Jobs described the ease with which companies can build factories in China compared to the United States, where "regulations and unnecessary costs" make it difficult for them.
Jobs also criticized America's education system, saying it was "crippled by union work rules," noted Isaacson. "Until the teachers' unions were broken, there was almost no hope for education reform." Jobs proposed allowing principals to hire and fire teachers based on merit, that schools stay open until 6 p.m. and that they be open 11 months a year.

Read more: Steve Jobs Told Obama in 2010 'You're Headed for a One-term Presidency' | NewsBusters.org

klein

Yup, I agree with Steve - all unions should be broken !
That should shut up the middle class, because they will no longer exist !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder............Steve Jobs told the messiah that he was wrong on his approach to regaining economic stability and now he is dead.

UPS Lifer

Whether you like him or not, I like what he says........................

Newt Now - YouTube

Newt is the best legislator bar none. He is extremely intelligent. His main weakness is the baggage he brings from the past and he does not have the charisma it takes to win hearts over or should I say that he won't ever get the chance to show his personality to the main stream because the left wing media will continue to demonize him.

I am with you... I will support anyone who can beat "Buck"! We should be happy that Buck is in office. If Hillary was President, there would be a second term. She is just as left wing but has leadership ability and has a moderate ex-president for a husband who appeals to a majority of people.

UPS Lifer

and is that way in many cultures. I just wish the government would stay out of this entirely. Its actually none of their business

Government is involved because if you are not married by a some sort of religious official, then you are married by a government official such as a judge, or a Justice of the Peace. No matter who performs the union, you still need a license issued by a government agency. Hundreds of years ago, you could only be married by a religious person...right? Marriage was always a sacred union between a man, woman, and their G/god.

I realize that you can not make everyone happy, but I think you could satisfy the sides by "splitting the baby". Call a union between a man & woman marriage and a union between the same sex a union with all the rights and privileges that a marriage has.

UPS Lifer

wkmac,
Very cynical... Not all of us would equate political promises to a marriage vow. Even in the course of political satire, it is not something I find funny.