Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
Found this interesting..............

Just a refresher on the current state of our country, that's why next year elections are so important! This is a real eye opener! AND scary. Perhaps you have seen this already...even so, it is worth a second look...so true and we continue to ignore the truth in front of us. I remember all to well Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe on the table and saying "we will bury you and not fire a shot".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Darryl Issa's useless hearings on fast and furious there were no laws broken"
But several International Treaties were.
I understand that Mexico is VERY interested in asking Holder some questions.
And the relatives of those who died by the use of those weapons also have questions.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
"Darryl Issa's useless hearings on fast and furious there were no laws broken"
But several International Treaties were.
I understand that Mexico is VERY interested in asking Holder some questions.
And the relatives of those who died by the use of those weapons also have questions.
Useless hearings! I would have questions if I lost loved ones, I didnt and I have questions!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
2 controversies? Whos talking about them other than FOXED SPEWS?

What about Darryl Issa's useless hearings on fast and furious, by his own admissions, there were no laws broken, he just has a bunch of useless questions to ask with his committee so they can make the evening sound bites on FOXED.

What has been accomplished by these hearings? answer; NOTHING.

What will be the outcome of these hearings? answer: NOTHING.

The intention is to DRAAAAAAAG out the conversation as long as possible and make political hay out of it. At the end of the day, ISSA's hearings will be another waste of goverments time and taxpayers money.

Peace.
17 or 18 members of congress are calling for Holder's resignation now (as of Oct.31). Doesn't sound "useless" to me!

The biggest waste of time and the gov't resources is the Super committee.

UPS Lifer

Found this interesting..............

Just a refresher on the current state of our country, that's why next year elections are so important! This is a real eye opener! AND scary. Perhaps you have seen this already...even so, it is worth a second look...so true and we continue to ignore the truth in front of us. I remember all to well Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe on the table and saying "we will bury you and not fire a shot".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shhh, don’t tell the Occupiers, they’d be crushed.
(TheDC) — In 2009, President Barack Obama said he didn’t run for office to help out “fat cat bankers,” but it appears that he has no problem with fat cat bankers — or the fat cat law firms who represent them — helping him.

Monday night, Obama will attend a private fundraiser hosted by Dwight Bush, president of Urban Trust Bank, and his wife Antoinette, a partner at the international law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher, and Flom. Skadden is the firm hired to handle the bankruptcy of MF Global, the large Wall Street firm headed by Jon Corzine, former governor of New Jersey and a strong ally of President Obama.
Tickets for the event are at least $17,900 per person.

The Center for Responsive Politics calls Skadden “a clearinghouse for donors to the Democratic Party.”

On it’s website, OpenSecrets.org, the Center for Responsive Politics writes, “Though the firm’s political action committee has remained dormant recently, individual donors associated with Skadden. . . have given hundreds of thousands [of dollars] to Democratic candidates and committees during the past 20 years.”

As previously reported by The Daily Caller, Corzine — also a former Goldman Sachs chairman — is a major bundler for Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign. Overall, Corzine has raised more than $500,000 for Obama.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Subject: Electile Dysfunction

A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington , DC . Nothing was moving. Suddenly, a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, “What’s going on?”

“Terrorists have kidnapped Congress, and they’re asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, collecting donations.”

“How much is everyone giving, on average?” the driver asks.

The man replies, “Roughly a gallon.”

*** Electile Dysfunction: the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for president put forth by either party in the 2012 election year.