Embassy Attacks

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Obama-Libya-Egypt.jpg
Obama-Libya-Egypt.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Tuesday a U.S. senator told him that at least two news networks have emails from the White House ordering a counterterrorism team to stand down on a rescue mission at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

“There is a rumor — I want to be clear, it’s a rumor — that at least two networks have emails from the National Security Adviser’s office telling a counterterrorism group to stand down,” Gingrich told Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren. “They were a group in real-time trying to mobilize Marines and C-130s and the fighter aircraft, and they were told explicitly by the White House ‘stand down and do nothing. This is not a terrorist action.’”

M

MenInBrown

I have heard too, that it seems as though Americans are goin to be telling Obama and his administration to stand down on Nov. 6th

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Should be way higher, but the MSM has circled the wagons around their guy.

You got that right. The only Lamestream network that has reported somewhat on the subject is CBS. I think they must have got a Phonecall from one of the Messiahs henchman because they have been silent lately.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, because he “decimated” al-Qaeda.

Via CBS News:
CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group, (CSG).

“The CSG is the one group that’s supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies,” a high-ranking government official told CBS News. “They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon.”
Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.
Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.
A third potential responder from a counter-terror force stationed in Europe says components of AFICOM — the military’s Africa Command based in Stuttgart, Germany — were working on course of action during the assault. But no plan was put to use…

“The response process was isolated at the most senior level,” says an official referring to top officials in the executive branch. “My fellow counterterrorism professionals and I (were) not consulted.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am surprised by the people when you mention the cover up attempt concerning Benghazi. They look at you with blank eyes. They listen to their news and it's not covered.

The administration watches as Americans get killed and then tell 5 different stories about it and you are unaware ? You are stupid !!

Last edited:
M

MenInBrown

I am surprised by the people when you mention the cover up attempt concerning Benghazi. They look at you with blank eyes. They listen to their new and it's not covered.

The administration watches as Americans get killed and then tell 5 different stories about it and you are unaware ? You are stupid !!

Thats an easy way to put it.

island1fox

It was caused by the film ????? How disgraceful --if Obama gets re-elected in this economy and with this debacle----America has really been "dumbed down"

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Why are we not interogating the suspect in the Embassy attack that is being held in Tunisia? The suspect has been held there for weeks and we have not interogated him. Maybe we will after the elections i guess...making sure the Messiah gets relected is more important than getting to the bottom of what really happened. The cover up by the Obama administration and the Lamestream media not reporting is disgusting.