Embassy Attacks

M

MenInBrown

BUDDY, if you are saying "GUNS" kill people, then im on YOUR side.

I agree with you 100% that "GUNS" kill people. I love how you side with me on this issue, instead of the GOP, Right wing, Christian belief that "PEOPLE" kill people.

I wish all guns were banned, but thats only a wish. I know it will never happen, the gun makers like death and the supporters of guns like dead people by the thousands every year all over the planet.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

peace

TOS

Just like drugs are banned in this country...hows that working out for you? If you dont like the principles that this country was founded on why are you here??? Leave!

moreluck

golden ticket member
121353_600.jpg

Just_another_day_at_work

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

That is disgusting. Consider the source.

I know foreign service officers in dangerous places. They don't feel the same as you. Unlike you, they are willing to sacrifice for love of country, and serve regardless of who's in power. Most feel that the last four years have been a vast improvement over the prior eight.

What would you have done in Benghazi?

wkmac

The deeper question is why were we in Benghazi to begin with? The capital city is Tripoli so why not there? Why go to the city which was the provincial capital of the National Transitional Council in opposition to Qaddafi? Why go to the city that is a major economic engine for the country, it's major port of export and probably more important, driven economically by oil itself?

Seems to me answering the "why" questions may lead to better answering the how questions!

over9five

Staff member
Why? If Romney wins, he has access to everything. If Obama wins and the republicans drop the issue, it means all the fury was just political bluster.
I think I was agreeing with you. It will only still be an issue if Obama wins.
If Romney wins and the Republicans drop the issue, it means all the fury was just political bluster.

Now I'm confused.

bbsam

Staff member
I think I was agreeing with you. It will only still be an issue if Obama wins.
If Romney wins and the Republicans drop the issue, it means all the fury was just political bluster.

Now I'm confused.
I think we are all agreeing with each other. I just don't think it will have any political milage if Obama wins. If they couldn't make it and Fast and Furious work for the election, it's not going anywhere while debating the fiscal cliff and other economic issues.