Embassy Attacks

bbsam

Staff member
You have no business sense. Find me a company that wouldn't LOVE to escape the cost o providing health insurance. Now consider the government authority to regulate interstate commerce. Chew on it for a while.

Upsmule

well if you look at Obamacare and its huge giveaways to the insurance industry and couple it width continued record low actual tax on the business community, you find a moderate Democrat in the mold of Bill Clinton.

Tip of the iceberg..... wake up for God's sake.....

Count Wendy’s (WEN) as the latest fast-food restaurant to respond to Obamacare with a reduction in worker hours. Following some other chains that have made headlines recently, a Wendy’s franchise owner in Omaha, Neb., told about 100 workers in the area that their hours would be cut in anticipation of mandates in the Affordable Care Act (ACA). http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/the-exchange/fast-food-chains-cut-worker-hours-blame-obamacare-224911846.html

Upsmule

That's not to mention the already countless lawsuits against the HHS mandates against religious organizations and Catholic run hospitals...your truly willfully delusional about this one.

bbsam

Staff member
That's not to mention the already countless lawsuits against the HHS mandates against religious organizations and Catholic run hospitals...your truly willfully delusional about this one.

You're just too chained to "how it's always been" mentality.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Exactly.
Washington (CNN) – Vice President Joe Biden praised U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice on the eve of congressional hearings over last year’s deadly terror attack against a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya – a controversy in which Rice found herself buried deep only days later.

Describing her as one of the “brightest, most accomplished” people he’s ever met, Biden said he’s never seen a U.S. ambassador to the U.N. “who has more ability to promote the interests of the United States of America.”

“When she speaks…no one wonders whether or not she is speaking for the president,” the vice president said at a gala for the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, which honored Rice with an award Tuesday night.

Upsmule

When his policies take from the haves to give to the have not's, that makes him a Marxist. Define his actions however you choose. Burying ones head in the sand doesn't make it so.

texan

My Wife, Who I Love, and she can do no wrong.....

Loves to listen to local News and they have National feed, backing.. I drown it out....

Listening in usual tone -out - as, this is the most local left station to me.

They just reported, most openly, that things are not well in all of this, and were devoting
much more time about this. hmmmmm

Very rare they report things like this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I fear that since bhos shows only weakness , terrorists will again attack another embassy and bhos will have no one left to throw under the bus .