Embassy Attacks

UPS Lifer

It was not Iraq, and yes I am sad, but those guys and girls were brave and knew they were going to a war zone. They knew the chances and voluntarily took it for love of country. And they deserve our utmost respect and have mine. Bureaucrats, and state officials, such as our president, get protection, those who "volunteered" do not. They are not armed, they are diplomats. Which I dont think they should be there, that aside. A war zone cannot be protected. A government facility can be. The fact that they call it phony, is why it is so bad. War zone or not, it should be recognized and humble us, not thrown aside, as phony.

The outrage comes from the lies that were told for political gain. There was and is no regard for respect to the families about what really happened.

I have always felt that no matter what position you have in life, if you choose to lie, you are nothing more than a coward.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Benghazi-Where-Were-You.jpg

Upsmule

What a narcissistic jackass. He can't even answer simple questions well into his second term, questions about HIS ACTIONS not Bush's, about how he repeatedly disregards the Constitution he lied about upholding. You can't honestly say if this was any American corporation fudging these numbers. . . The prison terms would already be handed out with guilty verdicts .......

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/70-straight-days-treasury-says-debt-stuck-exactly-1669939600000000

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Clinton warned us in '08.
Obama's response ? Go to Vegas.
Everyone sticking to the "video" story.
9-20-12 Still blaming the video
At the 3:00 mark on the clip, Hillary says we are going to track down those killers!!
At 4:20 mark on the clip she takes full responsibility.......of what? Some Phony scandal?

Libya Timeline - YouTube

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.
In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, "You don't jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well."

DOZENS OF CIA OPERATIVES ON THE GROUND DURING BENGHAZI ATTACKS

bbsam

Staff member
Are CIA operatives supposed to talk about their operations? I thought part of their effectiveness was that they don't talk.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Are CIA operatives supposed to talk about their operations? I thought part of their effectiveness was that they don't talk.

No, CIA operatives (in this case) are supposed to be sequestered, monitored and have frequent lie detectors given to enhance their self esteem... :happy-very:

I'd say that the problem with government is that they don't talk when we need them to....But of course they can listen to us talk anytime they feel like it..

Hmm, something is wrong with that..and something stinks about Benghazi....

BrownArmy

And not a peep about the multiple embassy members killed under Bush's Presidency?

I mean, seriously, where's the outrage?

Me thinks y'all protest too much...

BrownArmy

embassy.jpg

Not interested in bashing Bush, but more interested in a little context.

If the Benghazi attack had happened under a hypothetical McCain Presidency, my guess is it wouldn't have turned into the 'issue' it is now, just like it never turned into an 'issue' under GW, HW, Clinton, Reagan, etc.

To be fair, the current administrations' handling of Benghazi was idiotic, foolish, and possibly politically motivated.

Shocker.

If you think Republicans are immune to playing politics with dead Americans, I'd point you toward 9/11 and the 'wars' in Afghanistan and Iraq, both of which are much better catalysts for expressing outrage about dead Americans, IMO.

And if you're interested, you might also check out WWI, WWII, the Korean War, Vietnam, etc...each and every one of those conflicts suffers from a serious display of realpolitik on both sides of the aisle...

bbsam

Staff member
No, CIA operatives (in this case) are supposed to be sequestered, monitored and have frequent lie detectors given to enhance their self esteem... :happy-very:

I'd say that the problem with government is that they don't talk when we need them to....But of course they can listen to us talk anytime they feel like it..

Hmm, something is wrong with that..and something stinks about Benghazi....
It maybe that whatever WAS going on in the CIA camp near Benghazi is still going on. In that case we really don't deserve to know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When you list happenings of years ago....you have to see that leaders are different, circumstances were different too.

Was help sent ? Did they just arrive too late ?
"I won't blame Bush, but here's the bad he did" ............ really?

Since Kennedy was killed I don't see convertibles in the parade of cars carrying the pres. Crap happens and things change.