Ending DACA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
your talking silly
This is a huge debate among people who otherwise swear fealty to "limited government." Many people who claim to want freedom seem to have no problem with the implications of a closed-border policy: national IDs, national work permits, non-stop surveillance, harassment of all businesses, a "papers please" culture, mass deportation, tens of billions in waste, bureaucrats wrecking the American dream, broken families, [and] the rights of Americans and foreigners transgressed at every turn.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
lower the corporate tax to 15 percent and business will build here and employee here. Were stable and 15 percent makes the u.s ten times better

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I agree ... I draw Soc Sec Disability.
I could do some menial job if I needed to work but I can't under Soc Sec Disability regulations.

So I live off my UPS retirement and Soc Sec and I let my Investments and 401k sit there.

My goofy left-wing daughter with an IQ over 140 with a bad entitlement attitude will do well when I die.

IOW, she wins.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
lower the corporate tax to 15 percent and business will build here and employee here. Were stable and 15 percent makes the u.s ten times better
Corporate tax is at historic lows.
We've had steady tax rates for 30 years, and the economy has gone up and down, completely independent of tax change. We dont need to change it for the economy to grow.

I think if you look at what happens when politicians tinker with the system, you'll find that things always get worse for working people and better for the rich. I don't like the system but I'll take it over whatever garbage the neoconservatives have brewing in their back rooms to screw us over.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Corporate tax is at historic lows.
We've had steady tax rates for 30 years, and the economy has gone up and down, completely independent of tax change. We dont need to change it for the economy to grow.

I think if you look at what happens when politicians tinker with the system, you'll find that things always get worse for working people and better for the rich. I don't like the system but I'll take it over whatever garbage the neoconservatives have brewing in their back rooms to screw us over.
we have the highest, not every business gets those tax deductions