Ending DACA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Illegal immigration is already going down. TTKU! :rolleyes:

Employers need to pay more

American workers get jobs first

Control the borders and adhere to the rule of law. (not the crazy lawless type in Northern CA) :lol:

Sensible, humane and fair... Not feel good B.S.
Unemployment is at 4%.
How low do you think it should go, and do you honestly believe curtailing immigration is the best way to achieve that.

Our education system is a joke and we're talking about kicking out tax payers and spending billions on a dumb wall that will accomplish nothing.

What a joke.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Unemployment is at 4%.
How low do you think it should go, and do you honestly believe curtailing immigration is the best way to achieve that.

Our education system is a joke and we're taking about kicking out tax payers and spending billions on a dumb wall that will accomplish nothing.

What a joke.
You and newfie are bookends. SMH

Unemployment is low because unskilled people and unemployed people can sponge off the taxpayers.
And 3-4 % unemployment is acceptable because getting lower will drive up wages. *
To me that is a good thing.

Desired Unemployment Rate
* A 3 percent to 4 percent unemployment rate is a reasonable goal for policymakers to embrace. ... Economists didn't ever quite put it this way, but too much economic growth and too much employment was bad for the overall price level, and a reserve army of unemployed and underemployed workers is good for inflation.

will-work-unemploy-56a9a7985f9b58b7d0fdb494.jpg

I wouldn't work for that but that's just me.

It will be fine

Unemployment is low because unskilled people and unemployed people can sponge off the taxpayers.
And 3-4 % unemployment is acceptable because getting lower will drive up wages. *

* A 3 percent to 4 percent unemployment rate is a reasonable goal for policymakers to embrace. ... Economists didn't ever quite put it this way, but too much economic growth and too much employment was bad for the overall price level, and a reserve army of unemployed and underemployed workers is good for inflation.

You're the problem. All the old folks that are too lazy to work and mooch off the government.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Unemployment is at 4%.

Our education system is a joke and we're talking about kicking out tax payers and spending billions on a dumb wall that will accomplish nothing.

What a joke.
Natural Rate of Unemployment: Definition and Trends
Why Zero Unemployment Isn't as Good as It Sounds

The natural rate of unemployment is a combination of frictional, structural and surplus unemployment.

Structural Unemployment – As the economy evolves, there is an unavoidable mismatch between workers' job skills and employers' needs. This happens when workers are displaced by technology, as when robots take over manufacturing jobs. It also occurs when factories move to cheaper locations, as happened when NAFTA was signed.
When baby boomers reached their 30s, and had fewer children, there was less need for daycare workers. Structural unemployment remains until workers are retrained.

This is the Trump's ground support.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You're a neoconservative through and through man. Immigration is an economic boon, economists agree on that about as much as it is possible for economist to agree on anything.

Go back to smoking weed and pretending to be a libertarian grandpa.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You're the problem. All the old folks that are too lazy to work and mooch off the government.
I agree ... I draw Soc Sec Disability.
I could do some menial job if I needed to work but I can't under Soc Sec Disability regulations.

So I live off my UPS retirement and Soc Sec and I let my Investments and 401k sit there.

My goofy left-wing daughter with an IQ over 140 with a bad entitlement attitude will do well when I die.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You're a neoconservative through and through man. Immigration is an economic boon, economists agree on that about as much as it is possible for economist to agree on anything.

Go back to smoking weed and pretending to be a libertarian grandpa.
You are disagreeing with an economist dumbbutt! SMH
I copy and pasted ... check out the links.

MAKAVELI

I could do some menial job if I needed to work but I can't under Soc Sec Disability regulations.

So I live off my UPS retirement and Soc Sec and I let my Investments and 401k sit there.

My goofy left-wing daughter with an IQ over 140 with a bad entitlement attitude will do well when I die.
With an IQ of 140 she would probably do better than you without your $.

MAKAVELI

That doesn't make sense ... elaborate.
If she's that intelligent she doesn't need your $. She could probably find a cure for cancer. The fact that you are leaving that $ for her is probably adding to that entitlement attitude. Kids are a reflection of their parents for the most part. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see that you are the reason for that attitude.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

is she hot

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If she's that intelligent she doesn't need your $. She could probably find a cure for cancer. The fact that you are leaving that $ for her is probably adding to that entitlement attitude. Kids are a reflection of their parents for the most part. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see that you are the reason for that attitude.
She could but she is a typical lib.

She doesn't know how much money/wealth I have ... hell, not even her mother knows that.

I actually live well below my means ... which is why we have our wealth.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
She could but she is a typical lib.

She doesn't know how much money/wealth I have ... hell, not even her mother knows that.

I actually live well below my means ... which is why we have our wealth.
usually people are libs when their younger, when they get older they become conservative. You realize you give the government all this money to correct problems and it just a scam. None of the problems get fixed.