Ending DACA

vantexan

He’s completely lost it.
Elections have consequences. If you believe that the conservative narrative is false then work to get conservatives removed from office. Just don't burn down the country or tear up the Constitution because you aren't getting your way.

bbsam

Staff member
Elections have consequences. If you believe that the conservative narrative is false then work to get conservatives removed from office. Just don't burn down the country or tear up the Constitution because you aren't getting your way.
You aren’t paying attention.

newfie

Looks like we survived another terrible Trump decision due to his gross incompetence. The court didn’t find “cause Obama did it” as a compelling legally sound argument for ending DACA.

and so DACA people will continue to be people without a country when the opposite decision would have forced congress to do their job and legislate a solution.

you're taking a victory lap for no solution to DACA

Obama signed DACA because he couldnt get congress to fix the problem, Trump tried to overturn it to force congress to do their job.
in this case they both wanted a legal solution they went about it different ways.

It will be fine

and so DACA people will continue to be people without a country when the opposite decision would have forced congress to do their job and legislate a solution.

you're taking a victory lap for no solution to DACA

Obama signed DACA because he couldnt get congress to fix the problem, Trump tried to overturn it to force congress to do their job.
in this case they both wanted a legal solution they went about it different ways.
Shame Trump never had unified control of the government to help push a legislative solution. Oh wait, he did. He doesn’t care. I doubt he could even describe DACA or what it’s for. He just knows his mouth breathing base doesn’t like it.

vantexan

Shame Trump never had unified control of the government to help push a legislative solution. Oh wait, he did. He doesn’t care. I doubt he could even describe DACA or what it’s for. He just knows his mouth breathing base doesn’t like it.
And when Obama had complete control of the government...........?

newfie

popular dem argument of nonsense that trump should have gotten his entire laundry list done in 2 years while ignoring that Obama had a super majority and couldn't get it done.

newfie

Wah! the SCOTUS doesn't like me. What a joke.
1592536839846.png

vantexan

He expanded health insurance coverage to millions of Americans. Trump cut taxes for corporations and rich people. Sad your only defense is still but Obama.
Trump put millions of people back to work with those cuts. Obama gave everyone expensive insurance with worse coverage, but I digress.

The question was why didn't Obama fix the DACA situation when he had complete control?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Trump put millions of people back to work with those cuts. Obama gave everyone expensive insurance with worse coverage, but I digress.

The question was why didn't Obama fix the DACA situation when he had complete control?

Lol!, Worse coverage?!?!? More Americans had insurance that covered more conditions and therapies under Obama than at any other time in history!!

Why didn't he fix DACA? You do know who had to implement DACA because Congress refused to do anything right?