Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Cowboy Mac

You do realize that we literally just discussed this happening
Right?
  • “With omicron outbreaks happening all over the country, some people have discussed contracting it intentionally or assuming that everyone will get it eventually anyway.”
Wake up.
Can you explain to me how my response to you is Optimistic? We are only put on this earth for a limited amount of time. 100% of people die. That is a fact.

wilberforce15

Interesting take.
“I had it, it sucks, but I wouldn’t take precautionary measures against it because that’s for wusses”
Yes, because what you call precaution is what actually destroys the foundation of society.

Things like not being able to look at people when you talk to them. Having a few new decatrillion dollars in debt. Not being allowed to go places without papers.

You know. Important stuff.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Yes, because what you call precaution is what actually destroys the foundation of society.

Things like not being able to look at people when you talk to them. Having a few new decatrillion dollars in debt. Not being allowed to go places without papers.

You know. Important stuff.
I mean let's be honest here...

Does Uncle Sam even pay his credit card bills...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
684533_9ikprbxtn2nb1nj.png

meritocracy

Stopping by again to say that unvaccinated adults are, like small children, so scared of needles that they throw a tantrum just thinking about getting one in their arm.

Cowboy Mac

Interesting take.
“I had it, it sucks, but I wouldn’t take precautionary measures against it because that’s for wusses”
Is that a direct quote or is that you putting words in my mouth? My point is that a life lived in fear is not fully lived. The majority of masks have been proven time and time again to not work.

Nothing can stop a virus. No politician, no mask, no social distancing, no vaccines or boosters. Sanitizing and washing your hands won’t stop it either. We know this because the people who did all of this, even politicians who try to shove this stuff down your throat, still got covid. If you haven’t gotten sick by now, it’s by random chance. You are lucky.

So why would we continue to do something that we know does not work? An irrational fear.