Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol. The fools that huddled up before pcm unmasked were falling like flies. They were in denial. A guy in dr office slipped me a box of masks when you couldn’t get any. This was before the union pressured ups.
Funny I never succumbed. Masks were not that effective against a virus that’s microns in size. No way to prove your theory either. Just like the stupid supposition that the shot kept you from getting a serious case of covid. Unprovable.

Over70irregs

Funny I never succumbed. Masks were not that effective against a virus that’s microns in size. No way to prove your theory either. Just like the stupid supposition that the shot kept you from getting a serious case of covid. Unprovable.
I believe if we had effective masking up the numbers would have been significantly lower. Then last admin would have won. Then we would have been better off as a country.

Thebrownblob

Horse manure.
The governments, public health function?

Tuskegee Experiment or Tuskegee Syphilis Study) was a study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the United States Public Health Service (PHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on a group of nearly 400 African American men with syphilis.[4][5] The purpose of the study was to observe the effects of the disease when untreated, though by the end of the study medical advancements meant it was entirely treatable. The men were not informed of the nature of the experiment, and more than 100 died as a result.

Over70irregs

The governments, public health function?

Tuskegee Experiment or Tuskegee Syphilis Study) was a study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the United States Public Health Service (PHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on a group of nearly 400 African American men with syphilis.[4][5] The purpose of the study was to observe the effects of the disease when untreated, though by the end of the study medical advancements meant it was entirely treatable. The men were not informed of the nature of the experiment, and more than 100 died as a result.
Wow..

Thebrownblob

Errybody know this.
And yet somehow people still think it’s a good idea to give complete control of your health over to government and public health people who may or may not have the best intentions for your personal health. And I can guarantee you if something goes wrong whether on accident on purpose they will cover for themselves.

Pullman Brown

IMG_4314.jpeg