Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220129-221917.png

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220130-084944.png

Same thing needs to happen in the US. Could you imagine if 100k truckers completely blockaded around DC? People have the power. Our leaders would go into hiding like little bitches. How long would it take to get a military unit in there to arrest 200k people and tow all of their rigs? It wouldn't happen.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
View attachment 370407

Same thing needs to happen in the US. Could you imagine if 100k truckers completely blockaded around DC? People have the power. Our leaders would go into hiding like little bitches. How long would it take to get a military unit in there to arrest 200k people and tow all of their rigs? It wouldn't happen.
Well, fortunately for us the SCOTUS upheld our rights. Unfortunately, private companies are pushing it for the Biden admin.

So we need to vote with our dollars. Pull your T-Mobile account, switch from Google to Proton mail, watch videos on Rumble not YouTube...etc.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Well, fortunately for us the SCOTUS upheld our rights. Unfortunately, private companies are pushing it for the Biden admin.

So we need to vote with our dollars. Pull your T-Mobile account, switch from Google to Proton mail, watch videos on Rumble not YouTube...etc.
It's all so eff'd up.
Who knew Spotify would end up being a freedom platform? I more or less swore off Joe Rogan in March 2020 because he had Peter Hotez on and treated him like an immunization god.
But in retrospect, Hotez actually she'd some good light on issues early. Mainly the problems researchers and developers had with creating past coronavirus vaccines. I was impressed and confused then...but now I know why. He has interest in monoclonal antibodies, so he fought the vaccine push, until he realized what he was up against and tucked tail and submitted.
It wasn't until the Alex Jones episode last February 2021 when I realized Joe was allowing for discussion, and Spotify was FACILITATING this. Thank god.
Then McCollough and Malone blew the barn doors wide open and the freedom horses are grazing on the truth pastures.