Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The Fauci vaccine is a complete screw job. How can it be called a vaccine when it works for MAYBE 2 months?
Interesting we haven't seen much of that sawed off low life in the past few months. He can't defend his actions. PLUS he sucks.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Doster v Kendall US District Court Southern District of Ohio case number: 1:22-cv-00084

Turns out Biden illegally ordered all commanders to illegally deny all religious exemptions for military personnel. The real question at this point is: does Biden ever not break the law? Why hasn't he been impeached and convicted 30 times already? I guess we all know the answer to that, though.

Nah
Doster v Kendall US District Court Southern District of Ohio case number: 1:22-cv-00084

Turns out Biden illegally ordered all commanders to illegally deny all religious exemptions for military personnel. The real question at this point is: does Biden ever not break the law? Why hasn't he been impeached and convicted 30 times already? I guess we all know the answer to that, though.
He will be after November.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont go to big crowds I never did like crowds. Except when I was young going to concerts etc. We go to quiet places, I shop early and late, and dont mingle. Not becaue of covid, just the way I am. It just amazes me that people who get vaccinated are usually the ones getting sick. But not real sick like before. I dont go into the conspiracy stuff, I just dont take shots. I am lucky always been healthy, never had a flu shot, shingles vac, etc. Just dont. If Im sick I might go to a doc if I think i MIGHT DIE.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I dont go to big crowds I never did like crowds. Except when I was young going to concerts etc. We go to quiet places, I shop early and late, and dont mingle. Not becaue of covid, just the way I am. It just amazes me that people who get vaccinated are usually the ones getting sick. But not real sick like before. I dont go into the conspiracy stuff, I just dont take shots. I am lucky always been healthy, never had a flu shot, shingles vac, etc. Just dont. If Im sick I might go to a doc if I think i MIGHT DIE.
Ditto

Let Dr. Gumby give you an examination.
Gumby-Doctor-TanCard-Front.jpg