Excessive OT: is the time drawing near?

If the company resorts to *serious* discipline re: calling off on 6th punches will you still refuse?

• Yes

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Johney

Pineapple King
oie_animation.gif
Funny except for the 55 year patch, kinda ruins the joke.
Ok. As a feeder driver 6th punches were very rare up to and when I went sleepers. Haven't been in pkg in 15 years. But then, I'm not sure of our "rights" or supplement etc. It would seem if pkg. is working 6th punches, feeders would be too. Seems.
I'm asked every week to work a 6th punch sometimes a 7th as are most of the drivers in our feeder dept. I pass, some don't.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funny except for the 55 year patch, kinda ruins the joke.

I'm asked every week to work a 6th punch sometimes a 7th as are most of the drivers in our feeder dept. I pass, some don't.
Sorry, but there is only so much time I can spend doing these things while on the clock!

Whither

Scofflaw
How can you call off on a day you're not scheduled?

LOL, another wise guy. As I said, 1/3 of the RPCDs in the center are on the schedule 6 days a week now. No idea what supplement you're under, but in the Central there is no protection against 6th punches as long as the company follows volunteer/force from the bottom up. This is one of the issues to address in 2023.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Monday is hard. Not much room what with all the stops I won't do today clogging up things.
Pretty pathetic that we can’t even shuttle out 7’s and 8’s later on in the day. I tried to get them to do that for me all last week; “we don’t have anybody”

Staydryitsraining

LOL, another wise guy. As I said, 1/3 of the RPCDs in the center are on the schedule 6 days a week now. No idea what supplement you're under, but in the Central there is no protection against 6th punches as long as the company follows volunteer/force from the bottom up. This is one of the issues to address in 2023.
Tell the 1/3 to grow some balls and no one show up. I'd be willing to bet they dont discipline anyone.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Two consecutive days off isn’t in the language somewhere?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Your locals should grow a pair and get the day after Thanksgiving off and a 5 day work week.

Screenshot_20200615-135238_Drive.jpg