Fake Sean O’Brien

Thebrownblob

Well then explain your theory as to how he covered his bases. I’m genuinely interested in it.
Provided just enough for people to be interested this time and to vote Yes, knowing full Well a lot of people wouldn’t vote at all. It’s a solid agreement. But there was definitely strategy to cover their bases.

542thruNthru

Well then explain your theory as to how he covered his bases. I’m genuinely interested in it.

Provided just enough for people to be interested this time and to vote Yes, knowing full Well a lot of people wouldn’t vote at all. It’s a solid agreement. But there was definitely strategy to cover their bases.
Pretty much yes.

It's national language. Too much in the national that effects the country to worry about voting it down from a few areas.

Also the certain principle officers picked to help "negotiate" the contract and the subtle threats to the others that don't help push the contract. The many mandatory calls for all BAs and Principle officers in the west to let them know.... "we're here to help you. Tell us what you need to get the yes vote out. Don't listen to the liars."There were some examples of it online that went out. One local was accused of not supporting the contract publicly yet it was a mistake and the IBT apologized.

Nothing rigged just the usual political strategy done well.

Like I said. I supported the contract just didn't like how some things were done. But that's over now and more just a fun joke to keep you east coast boys in line. ;)

Thebrownblob

Pretty much yes.

It's national language. Too much in the national that effects the country to worry about voting it down from a few areas.

Also the certain principle officers picked to help "negotiate" the contract and the subtle threats to the others that don't help push the contract. The many mandatory calls for all BAs and Principle officers in the west to let them know.... "we're here to help you. Tell us what you need to get the yes vote out. Don't listen to the liars."There were some examples of it online that went out. One local was accused of not supporting the contract publicly yet it was a mistake and the IBT apologized.

Nothing rigged just the usual political strategy done well.

Like I said. I supported the contract just didn't like how some things were done. But that's over now and more just a fun joke to keep you east coast boys in line. ;)
You got to support the winner……or else 😉

Thebrownblob

Full court press from "historic contract" on.
Nah, every administration is like this, and every contract is “historic”. The ground game from the current administration is really quite good, and I like a lot of the things they’re doing. We are already seeing some of the benefits in organizing and contract negotiations. I think the ups contract was one of the better ones we’ve ever had.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Aww the 5 foot :censored2: kicker wants to be hard
Screenshot_20231114-170540_Chrome.jpg