FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

newfie

The currency comes from foreign countries, Federal pension funds, State pension funds, Union pension funds, hospital endowment funds, university endowment funds, Hedge Funds and Mutual funds. Banks, Credit unions, private equity groups and individual investors along with dozens of other entities keep treasuries as low risk investments. The treasury market exceeds 24T dollars in total with 5-7T dollars in weekly action.
those are existing currencies already in the system. 8 trillion dollars in additional spending is not accounted for.

but put another way are you saying the government would not be able to spend any money if investers would stop buying treasuries?

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm sitting in a coffee house with excellent wifi having just enjoyed a great omelette. They specialize in all day breakfasts. This small city has everything needed. It's clean, has pleasant parks. I can even get, for a price, Tabasco here, lol. They certainly have financial problems yet as a group I've never met more pleasant people to deal with. Probably because they don't practice dog eat dog capitalism. This country isn't about getting ahead. Pretty difficult to do that here. But as far as being nice and treating others with kindness these folks are miles ahead.
so yeah i was right,thanks

Up In Smoke

those are existing currencies already in the system. 8 trillion dollars in additional spending is not accounted for.

but put another way are you saying the government would not be able to spend any money if investers would stop buying treasuries?
I guess we could go into default. There are treasury auctions 3-5 days a week, every week, every month and the Treasury seems to sell out every time. All funds have rules they need to follow (prospectus) that requires them to hold x amount of holdings in treasuries for purchases or trades. There's a reason the treasury market has grown from 15T in 2014 to 26T today.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
306279093_177188808221646_3994161275716492243_n.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Judge Nap says its up to the Trump Lawyers now. The DOJ said they have completed the review of documents seized at Cult Leader's house, and have presented to the Special Master a list of the documents seized, minus the 334 Documents marked Top Secret. This list was presented to both th Special Master as well as Trump's lawyers.

Now its up to Trumps lawyers to either verify that whats on the list was at tRump's home when it was raided or verify what was not at tRump's house and added by the FBI .This is the so called 'planting" of evidence that tRump has accused the FBI of doing on talk shows,but of course not under oath. The tRump lawyers answer is due by noon Friday.It should be very entertaining as to what they say

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7148163723595762987

vantexan

Judge Nap says its up to the Trump Lawyers now. The DOJ said they have completed the review of documents seized at Cult Leader's house, and have presented to the Special Master a list of the documents seized, minus the 334 Documents marked Top Secret. This list was presented to both th Special Master as well as Trump's lawyers.

Now its up to Trumps lawyers to either verify that whats on the list was at tRump's home when it was raided or verify what was not at tRump's house and added by the FBI .This is the so called 'planting" of evidence that tRump has accused the FBI of doing on talk shows,but of course not under oath. The tRump lawyers answer is due by noon Friday.It should be very entertaining as to what they say

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7148163723595762987
I love how liberals point out that conservatives get all excited when Bill Maher says something they agree with then liberals turn right around and salivate over a Republican saying what they want to hear about Trump.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I love how liberals point out that conservatives get all excited when Bill Maher says something they agree with then they turn right around and salivate over a Republican saying what they want to hear about Trump.
I love how that;s the best you can come up with as you certainly didn't try and refute what I posted.

vantexan

I love how that;s the best you can come up with as you certainly didn't try and refute what I posted.
Amigo if I showed you definitive proof that Democrats rigged the election or lied about Russian collusion or the Biden family made millions selling access to Joe you wouldn't believe it. Or wouldn't care. So why bother with you. Blather on.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Amigo if I showed you definitive proof that Democrats rigged the election or lied about Russian collusion or the Biden family made millions selling access to Joe you wouldn't believe it. Or wouldn't care. So why bother with you. Blather on.
If you could show proof the democrats rigged the election you;d make so much money you could outright buy that Banana Republic you live in. Get the :censored2: outta here with that

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I refuted every damn thing you said.

I have 2 simple questions,
1. What criminal charge has been levied against Trump?
2. When does the prosecution begin presenting their case?

I know the answer, I want to see you disregard the question or dodge answering.
The case hasnt gotten that far yet and we both know it. I dont dodge any of your Powderpuff questions ,dont flatter yourself.
The tactic of a Special Master was used by tRump to delay charges being brought against him.
In time dear friend,in time we shall see the charges brought against him

floridays

The case hasnt gotten that far yet and we both know it. I dont dodge any of your Powderpuff questions ,dont flatter yourself.
The tactic of a Special Master was used by tRump to delay charges being brought against him.
In time dear friend,in time we shall see the charges brought against him
You don't know that.
The proof that you don't is that you don't even know how the criminal justice system works, (supposedly) and the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Trump is in no position to prove anything.
I can assume this will be the last time you call for Trumps lawyers to prove that he declassified the documents.
Is that a correct statement?

floridays

I love how liberals point out that conservatives get all excited when Bill Maher says something they agree with then liberals turn right around and salivate over a Republican saying what they want to hear about Trump.
For myself I say :censored2: Bill Maher, I wouldn't trust the guy to fuel my zero turn.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
hmmmmm ,seems like MAGA Matt Gaetz all about Child Abuse and Sex Trafficking. Freaking hypocrites

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating him for sex crimes, a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him.

The ex-girlfriend, whose name is being withheld by NBC News to respect her privacy, has been in talks for months with prosecutors about an immunity deal. Under a possible deal, she would avoid prosecution for obstruction of justice in return for testifying in the investigation into whether Gaetz in 2017 had sex with a 17-year-old female for money and whether months later he and others violated a federal law prohibiting people from transporting others across state lines to engage in prostitution.

Legal sources familiar with the case say Gaetz is being investigated for three distinct crimes: sex trafficking the 17-year-old; violating the Mann Act, which prohibits taking women across state lines for prostitution; and obstructing justice.
well this didn't age well, like most of your posts tbh lol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You don't know that.
The proof that you don't is that you don't even know how the criminal justice system works, (supposedly) and the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Trump is in no position to prove anything.
I can assume this will be the last time you call for Trumps lawyers to prove that he declassified the documents.
Is that a correct statement?
I believe that will be discussed again in the future,but the 11th Circuit Appeals court ruled thats a "red Herring" .This has been discussed many many times before,try and keep up:

The appeals court pointed out that the record in court “contains no evidence that any of these records were declassified.”

The court highlighted the lack evidence showing the documents being declassified, even as the court had determined that whether the materials had been declassified was irrelevant to the department’s bid to revive its investigation.

Key to the dispute before the appeals court was whether the materials were possessions of Trump’s that had a level of personal significance that would justify keeping them out of the Justice Department’s hands.

The arguments Trump was making about why those materials should be withheld from investigators were so far-fetched, that few court observers were surprised that his claims ran into a buzzsaw at the appeals court.

The 11th Circuit was “responsive to both the framing of the issue and the issue itself,” said Steve Vladeck, a CNN legal analyst and a professor at the University of Texas School of Law. The court was saying, “This isn’t the right way to think about it, but if it
were, Trump would still lose.”

“For our part, we cannot discern why Plaintiff would have an individual interest in or need for any of the one hundred documents with classification markings,” the appeals court said.

Mar-a-Lago special master orders Trump team to back up any claims of FBI 'planting' evidence
The appeals court opinion included an explanation of what the classification markers signal, citing an executive order that establishes that classified documents are “owned by, produced by or for, or … under the control of the United States Government.”

Declassifying those documents would not change their content or render it personal, the appeals court said.

“So even if we assumed that Plaintiff did declassify some or all of the documents, that would not explain why he has a personal interest in them,” the 11th Circuit wrote.

“What they’re saying here is that Trump’s claim to the return of the documents turns on whether or not the documents are personal to him – his medical records for example, if they had been seized, or maybe attorney client-privilege,” Paul Rosenzweig, a national security law expert, said Thursday on CNN’s “At This Hour with Kate Bouldan.”

“But classified information by its nature – even if it is declassified – still remains government information and not personal to the president of the United States. And he can’t convert that, even in his own mind, just by saying so,” said Rosenzweig, who is a former prosecutor and also worked at the US Department of Homeland Security.

The 11th Circuit was able to act quickly to resolve the dispute because the Justice Department turned to the appeals court with a very narrow and clear-cut request, according to Brandon Van Grack, a former attorney in the national security division at the Justice Department.

“The singular issue was if there was any reason that DOJ cannot possess and use these documents marked as classified,” Van Grack said. “Legally it was so clear that there cannot and should not be that restriction”

The 11th Circuit dismantles the declassification argum​

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
But classified information by its nature – even if it is declassified – still remains government information and not personal to the president of the United States. And he can’t convert that, even in his own mind, just by saying so,” said Rosenzweig, who is a former prosecutor and also worked at the US Department of Homeland Security.
Hmmm okay Rosenzweig, please show me in the US Constitution where the Executive authority himself is beholden to administrative rules

I won't hold my breath

newfie

Mar-a-Lago special master orders Trump team to back up any claims of FBI 'planting' evidence
The appeals court opinion included an explanation of what the classification markers signal, citing an executive order that establishes that classified documents are “owned by, produced by or for, or … under the control of the United States Government.”
who was the head of that government when he acquired those documents?
Declassifying those documents would not change their content or render it personal, the appeals court said.
it does address whether trump had classified documents. A different spin does not change that point. declassifying allows public access and acquistion of those documents. its not a question of personal ownership but public access and Trump is entitled to have public ownership of declassified documents as a member of the public.
“So even if we assumed that Plaintiff did declassify some or all of the documents, that would not explain why he has a personal interest in them,” the 11th Circuit wrote.
Broad reaching argument above and beyond the purpose of the review by the 11th.
“What they’re saying here is that Trump’s claim to the return of the documents turns on whether or not the documents are personal to him – his medical records for example, if they had been seized, or maybe attorney client-privilege,” Paul Rosenzweig, a national security law expert, said Thursday on CNN’s “At This Hour with Kate Bouldan.”
Trumps request for a special master is specifically to protect confidential attorney /client documents. It was not to argue whether medical documents are classified or not and was again beyond the scope of the review.
But classified information by its nature – even if it is declassified – still remains government information and not personal to the president of the United States. And he can’t convert that, even in his own mind, just by saying so,” said Rosenzweig, who is a former prosecutor and also worked at the US Department of Homeland Security.
Not true . declassified documents are routinely given to journalist under FOIA request and the government does not then retain ownership of those documents. If the government did continue to maintain sole ownership of those documents then they were never really declassified by them. The president as the highest authority has not only the right to declassify any document he wants however he wants but also to allow public access and ownership of those documents.