FedEx contractor revolt?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Only because I am dealing with a person that refuses to be truthful at times.

It would have been truthful to say, "Yeah I'd be pissed if they changed from the past and didn't offer a buyout to get rid of me.

Truth be told, no buyout is required unless they are terms of a contract.

Do you work under a contract?
I don't know about you, but I go by company policy.

Feel free to continue on with mindless convolusion. Most of it I'll ignore, the rest I'll respond to with answers designed to amuse me.

floridays

I don't know about you, but I go by company policy.

Feel free to continue on with mindless convolusion. Most of it I'll ignore, the rest I'll respond to with answers designed to amuse me.
Do you work under a contract?

Have benefits, not dictated by contract, simply policy or how things have been done in the past been terminated?

That is a yes or no.

floridays

Please respond to the my comments on this subject in the religion thread. I responded to @Fred's Myth comments and scripture he posted concerning salvation by faith. He has yet to respond. Since you and him have tied the knot, maybe you can help.
It was a rib poke. We have been through this before in length, nothing to be gained. Glad you had a good time with your grandkids and the hospital visit turned out ok. It was just a poke.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It was a rib poke. We have been through this before in length, nothing to be gained. Glad you had a good time with your grandkids and the hospital visit turned out ok. It was just a poke.
You don't have an answer.
Your rib pokes are numerous. Chide all you want. You can't answer the passages.

bacha29

Lol. Not long at all.

You dismissed Shaw getting involved. Fred, John, and Raj should be very, very concerned.
Remember what I said? If Shaw could get just two of the 5 largest shareholders to form an alliance with him they would together have a large enough share voting block to take control.

floridays

Remember what I said? If Shaw could get just two of the 5 largest shareholders to form an alliance with him they would together have a large enough share voting block to take control.
I wasn't aware Fedex Ground stock was traded. When did this happen?

I know the answer.

bacha29

I wasn't aware Fedex Ground stock was traded. When did this happen?

I know the answer.
The major changes contractors believe must take place in order to preserve the OPCO will have to be board level decisions. Right now there appears to be little to no interest on the part of the board to do much of anything. Their entire focus appears to be on a short term improvement in operating margins that could drive the stock forward toward it's average target price of 291.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The major changes contractors believe must take place in order to preserve the OPCO will have to be board level decisions. Right now there appears to be little to no interest on the part of the board to do much of anything. Their entire focus appears to be on a short term improvement in operating margins that could drive the stock forward toward it's average target price of 291.
So, how many shares of Fedex Ground stock do you hold?

bbsam

Staff member
If the stock price matched operations, 291 wouldn’t even be close.

That’s what investors are figuring out. The more it’s in the press, the more questions are asked and then the short term and long term improvements begin to converge. The board can’t ignore the obvious any longer.