FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

Oldfart

I don't recall ever saying what I do? Country hicks don't maneuver me easily either, stop attempting to put words in my mouth. You'd be extremely easy to find if I was inclined to however.
You wish to be a MD. You kinda need to be a SM first unless you earn a field promotion.

vantexan

No problem. While you live on beenie weenie, I get to sit on my butt answering an occasional question and make $29.31 an hour. Some weeks I do 1 day, some weeks I will do 4 days. Not a bad gig if you can get it.
Went to the local version of a b-b-q joint last night. Grilled, marinated meat on skewers. Also a cucumber/tomato salad, green tea and vodka. Damn fine meal. Treated by the couple renting the studio to me. Afterwards we went to a local mall that was neither the biggest or best in town but blew me away how nice, and big, it was.

Last edited:

floridays

Went to the local version of a b-b-q joint last night. Grilled, marinated meat on skewers. Also a cucumber/tomato salad, green tea and vodka. Damn fine meal. Treated by the couple renting the studio to me. Afterwards we went to a local mall that was neither the biggest or best in town but blew me away how nice, and big, it was.
Typical nice and big that's all that excite's Amerikan's.
How did the female's look?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When you find a franchise quarterback that has the ability to take you to the playoffs and beyond, you pay the man.

He's thrown less than 300 passes in 4 seasons. Most starters are going to throw 400+ in a single season. Hoping that he's the guy is understandable; making that large of a commitment based on such a small sample size isn't.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Nice try bubba. The students have to take tests that the Sr. Trainer administers. She has me in the class to explain how things work from a courier prospective and not just a trainers prospective. I can't grade, I can't lead the class, I can only join in at her invitation. She is a new trainer and is still learning the material. I will be sure and check with you when she sends me to the break room during testing and when she wants no input from me so you can advise me how to code my timecard. Oh wait. On the days I am helping her I don't punch a clock. They just pay me 8 hrs each day no matter how long class runs. Don't be jealous, it gets boring sometimes sitting around doing nothing while getting paid for it. Stealing? The MD put me in the class and has given me nothing but positive feedback. Bummer

I find it amazing that you claim to assist in these classes, yet you're always getting things wrong in your posts and then backpedaling and using the excuse that that's what you were told eons ago by someone else.

MAKAVELI

He's thrown less than 300 passes in 4 seasons. Most starters are going to throw 400+ in a single season. Hoping that he's the guy is understandable; making that large of a commitment based on such a small sample size isn't.
I'm guessing you didn't watch his games last year.
#TheFuture

Oldfart

I find it amazing that you claim to assist in these classes, yet you're always getting things wrong in your posts and then backpedaling and using the excuse that that's what you were told eons ago by someone else.
What have I gotten wrong?

Been sitting in since right before peek. I have learned a few things that I either forgot or was never taught. I believe everyone could learn something from a refresher course.

Having someone from here telling you that you are wrong is far from the truth. You claim to know everything and have been proven wrong a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Been sitting in since right before peek. I have learned a few things that I either forgot or was never taught. I believe everyone could learn something from a refresher course.

Having someone from here telling you that you are wrong is far from the truth. You claim to know everything and have been proven wrong a few times.
"Peak" is the word used to describe the busiest time of year before Christmas. "Peek" is a short, quick look at something. You are wrong, Wrong, WRong, WROng, WRONg, WRONG!! You claim to know everything and have been proven wrong a few times. Bummer.

Oldfart

"Peak" is the word used to describe the busiest time of year before Christmas. "Peek" is a short, quick look at something. WRONG!! You claim to know everything and have been proven wrong a few times. Bummer.
Once again, my brick phone let me down on my spelling. It doesn't have spell check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Truth has been told. You're in a Remedial Class!