FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

SmithBarney

Nice to see this off topic conversation is still going on...
Van, I think you are living in Hoboken, NJ in a van down by the river

Anyone hear any official news regarding raises?
I heard all step 10 people are staying put with a small cash bonus.
everyone else is getting 1/2 step bump, and then the next raise will be in 2020...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

everyone else is getting 1/2 step bump, and then the next raise will be in 2020...
Hey, don’t knock Hoboken. It’s pretty chi-chi down by the river now. Lol. Amirite, @MyTripisCut and @Wally?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What have I gotten wrong?

Virtually every proclamation of policy that you've mentioned.

Having someone from here telling you that you are wrong is far from the truth. You claim to know everything and have been proven wrong a few times.

Quite the opposite. I know the limits of my knowledge and make the effort to stay within them.

MAKAVELI

Hater? I hope he's all he's been hyped up to be. You, on the other hand, can be swayed by a highlight video.
Watched every game and he showed what he can do. Came in mid season to a new team, new coach, new system and went 5-0 as a starter on a team that only won one game prior. This isn't some hyped up Johnny Manziel straight out of college. He's worked on his game for a few years and now is ready for primetime.

Meat

"Peak" is the word used to describe the busiest time of year before Christmas. "Peek" is a short, quick look at something. You are wrong, Wrong, WRong, WROng, WRONg, WRONG!! You claim to know everything and have been proven wrong a few times. Bummer.

What’s the big deal? People get things wrong on this site all the time. For instance, I once posted the budget deficit would reach 1.3 trillion by 2027, and it’s actually going to be 1.2 trillion in 2019 - fiscal conservatism indeed!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Watched every game and he showed what he can do. Came in mid season to a new team, new coach, new system and went 5-0 as a starter on a team that only won one game prior. This isn't some hyped up Johnny Manziel straight out of college. He's worked on his game for a few years and now is ready for primetime.

All the examples of QBs who have an good season (or two) only to regress afterwards and you're all-in on a guy because he had a good 1/3 of a season. Amazing.

vantexan

What’s the big deal? People get things wrong on this site all the time. For instance, I once posted the budget deficit would reach 1.3 trillion by 2027, and it’s actually going to be 1.2 trillion in 2019 - fiscal conservatism indeed!
If he goes after others all the time he gets a little of his own medicine. As for you defending him...birds of a feather....

vantexan

If I come back to the States full-time I may just do that. Only it'll be camping on BLM land out West.

fedex_rtd

I cornered the senior at my station today. Nothing official, however the senior manager thinks the April pay action will be the normal step raise plus 2 or 3% for top of range. Also said not to expect a raise in October.

zerocool5468

Lame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180214-142105.png
    Screenshot_20180214-142105.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 141