Freddy

MAKAVELI

You are able to get up to $200 (spouse) thru Freddy’s Self insured Company for having the Covid shot, It was not easy to find or do you had to click on a banner create a new sign in on that site ,go back to home page. Fred did not lie but his information on Face the Nation was misleading.
It was a lie. It's not a bonus but the same credit we've gotten in previous years for watching a video.

falcon back

A bonus is to be spent as we please. Doesn't sound like a bonus to me.
The HRA is money that doesn't come out of your pocket. Therefor you can spend the money you AREN'T spending anyway you please. I realize this is way too complex for you to understand. Feel free to PM me and I will try to explain it.

SmithBarney

I don’t think I even saw where that $100 credit was when I did my insurance selections.
me either, many people missed the insurance selections, because the USPS still hasn't delivered.
Manager briefly said on final day "don't forget insurance elections are due soon" our morning meeting usually has less than 1/3 of total staff, the rest start later and get no meeting.

zeev

Freddy got his big payday,he just can’t give up control he would do better to just leave and blame Raj

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The pilots are smarter than the rest of us. They hv a union in their corner!
I have to agree. They had Smith figured out early in the game. Then again they weren’t held hostage by this ridiculous RLA BS that’s been the big roadblock for hourlies.