Freddy

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Freddy got his big payday,he just can’t give up control he would do better to just leave and blame Raj
@bbsam tried telling us awhile back that Fat Freddy was out if the picture now. I asked him why he thought that but he wouldn’t answer the question.

Nonetheless Smith is the ultimate control freak. He’ll be trying to run the company until he takes his last breath.

SmithBarney

The pilots are smarter than the rest of us. They hv a union in their corner!
The majority of them meet in the same place each night(MEMH) it's very easy to organize a group when it's all in one location. Much tougher to organize nationally when you have crrs spread out everywhere. You could try to have a national vote with RLA but its near impossible, if we weren't under RLA, you could oragnize one station at a time.

falcon back

How far above the rank of courier did YOU achieve?
I was a courier/rtd/hddi during my time. Even with those positions, I was able to retire very comfortably. Unlike you, I don't begrudge anyone that got better benefits than I did because of their career path. Don't blame others because they achieved successful careers that rewarded them with better retirement and insurance rates. You had your opportunity.

Cactus

I was a courier/rtd/hddi during my time. Even with those positions, I was able to retire very comfortably. Unlike you, I don't begrudge anyone that got better benefits than I did because of their career path. Don't blame others because they achieved successful careers that rewarded them with better retirement and insurance rates. You had your opportunity.
Nobody cares.

Cactus

You must. You asked. Lol
Trick question. They tend to sail over your head.

You also talk big and bad about your “comfortable retirement” but your Facebook page has you out making FedEx deliveries.

So in other words, retiring in your dreams doesn’t count. LOL!!!

Last edited:

falcon back

Trick question. They tend to sail over your head.

You also talk big and bad about your “comfortable retirement” but your Facebook page has you out making FedEx deliveries.

So in other words, retiring in your dreams doesn’t count. LOL!!!
I am curious what Facebook page you are referring to? My page has CURRENT posts with me doing deliveries? The last pic I posted was of a nice fish I caught recently. I put the golf clubs up for a while and gonna get some fishing in before the cold weather sets in?

Why not post that current picture of me taking out deliveries?

NC man

American Airlines flight attendants will get triple pay fromNov 15 to Jan 2 if no call out during that time period. And time and half for shorter periods around Xmas and New Years.
In the paper today

bacha29

He looks like somebody cloned Pruneface Boche and the Big Lebowski . Whatever the case when Fat Freddy spoke about the need to unclog the supply chain, then can start by unclogging his BS.
Despite his public proclamations to the contrary I think he knows that a major restructuring of his company is inevitable if he wants to keep up with UPS.

falcon back

He looks like somebody cloned Pruneface Boche and the Big Lebowski . Whatever the case when Fat Freddy spoke about the need to unclog the supply chain, then can start by unclogging his BS.
Despite his public proclamations to the contrary I think he knows that a major restructuring of his company is inevitable if he wants to keep up with UPS.
I imagine you have contacted him and offered your expert advice.

falcon back

American Airlines flight attendants will get triple pay fromNov 15 to Jan 2 if no call out during that time period. And time and half for shorter periods around Xmas and New Years.
In the paper today
There you go. That can be your next job after retirement. Great pay and awesome travel benefits.