Freddy

falcon back

Trick question. They tend to sail over your head.

You also talk big and bad about your “comfortable retirement” but your Facebook page has you out making FedEx deliveries.

So in other words, retiring in your dreams doesn’t count. LOL!!!
Didn't figure you could back up your post. Where is this recent picture of me on the job?

falcon back

Trick question. They tend to sail over your head.

You also talk big and bad about your “comfortable retirement” but your Facebook page has you out making FedEx deliveries.

So in other words, retiring in your dreams doesn’t count. LOL!!!
Were you mistaken when you said there was a recent pic on Facebook of me making deliveries? I don't see one, where could it be?

falcon back

Liberalism is a mental disorder how could you expect anything less?
I am not sure his liberal thoughts are making him say things that simply aren't true or the fact he is so jealous of anyone that retired with a comfortable income and are happy with their life that it distorts his thinking.

Working4the1%

His pension proves he barely worked…all he does is fish in a pond/wack golf balls at “PUBLIC” course and watch cars go in a circle..with the racist crowd

falcon back

You continue to complain about the poor retirement plan FDX has. Only a person who didn't plan for retirement would complain about a poor plan. She won $77,777.77, LUCKY 7. What can I say, she won it and your jealous. Did they not have part time FO drivers where you worked? We had some that worked 5 days a week and some that worked 3 or 4 days a week. I worked Tue-Thur and called it a day. Prove it, Why? How do you prove a work schedule from several years ago? I proved the pension increase and Tex and others still deny it is there. You claimed you had current pics of me on road delivering. Why don't you prove it? I say your either lying or mistaken.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You continue to complain about the poor retirement plan FDX has. Only a person who didn't plan for retirement would complain about a poor plan.
What retirement plan? The pension is now gone and before that it was nowhere near what UPS has. You're such as financial wiz you decided to be a courier. Got it!

She won $77,777.77, LUCKY 7. What can I say, she won it and your jealous.
BS. Besides even if she did she'd know better than to spend it on you.

Did they not have part time FO drivers where you worked? We had some that worked 5 days a week and some that worked 3 or 4 days a week.
Yeah we had p/t FO drivers but that's not all they did. You claimed to work 3 four hour shifts and that was it. NO ONE gets scheduled for a 12 hour work week when the minimum is 17.5. Must have been some fantasyland station you "worked" at.

falcon back

What retirement plan? The pension is now gone and before that it was nowhere near what UPS has. You're such as financial wiz you decided to be a courier. Got it!

BS. Besides even if she did she'd know better than to spend it on you.

Yeah we had p/t FO drivers but that's not all they did. You claimed to work 3 four hour shifts and that was it. NO ONE gets scheduled for a 12 hour work week when the minimum is 17.5. Must have been some fantasyland station you "worked" at.
Don't be so jealous, 25 yrs in the Traditional and 17 in the Portable will make a nice subsidy to my 401k when I decide it's time to start drawing my pensions. Growing at 10% and 4% respectfully is just too good to pass up right now, so they will just keep growing for a few more years.

She didn't spend it on me. She spent it on US. Find or buy yourself a good woman and you will see what I am speaking of. WE got a spacious shop built and in it sits a beautiful Olympic gold 69 Camaro for me and a 70 Monte Carlo we are restoring for her.

My old station has FO only drivers. Before the volume surge and Covid, that is all they did unless they wanted more hrs. I believe most are working more but I am not sure. We had several PT handlers and couriers that turned down the minimum. I didn't get the Portable deposit my last year because I didn't work 1000 hrs but it didn't matter. Getting medical insurance for about $200 was what I was after. Why don't you prove I didn't get the 12-13 hr a week schedule. It really upsets you to see someone that wasn't miserable at work and isn't miserable in retirement. Are you EVER happy and content?