Funny Memes, Any Subject

vantexan

You see racism everywhere. I guess it’s white people robbing all the stores that are having to close.
I see racist BS being posted here. Y'all are exactly what some of the liberals here claim you are. I absolutely hate being practically spit in the face by some black cashier who hates white people, and I hate watching whites doing their level best to be the racist stereotypes liberals claim they are. By people who claim to be Christians no less. There's a good reason that the Bible teaches most won't go to heaven.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I see racist BS being posted here. Y'all are exactly what some of the liberals here claim you are. I absolutely hate being practically spit in the face by some black cashier who hates white people, and I hate watching whites doing their level best to be the racist stereotypes liberals claim they are. By people who claim to be Christians no less. There's a good reason that the Bible teaches most won't go to heaven.
Y’all are full of yourself. You can’t accept another’s viewpoint without calling racism. Hmmmm, that sounds just like a leftist. Now eff off. I’m done with this nonsense for awhile. I gotta go look at some property in a nice white neighborhood. 🤣🤣🤣

vantexan

Y’all are full of yourself. You can’t accept another’s viewpoint without calling racism. Hmmmm, that sounds just like a leftist. Now eff off. I’m done with this nonsense for awhile. I gotta go look at some property in a nice white neighborhood. 🤣🤣🤣
If your viewpoint is racist then that's called calling a spade a spade.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The funny thing about all this is I don't want to live in the South and deal with angry blacks the rest of my life. Heading to the rural Southwest. Let y'all fight the race wars.
Not many were I am. One or two in the community. I’m ready if they come. If you manage to make it alive to AZ, look me up unless you’re a ditsoon. Lol

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706827811380.png